Gibson Brands Forums

Alright, say something nice about someone here

WahKeen

As the title indicates, say 1, 2, 3... good/nice things about fellow members. You don't have to have known them forever... You don't have to get mushy, but indulge if you must. I'll start:

Blacky, you have a mean tone and I enjoy it when you post yourself playing. [thumbup]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, say something nice about someone here

Pfffttt...

Yeah, right.

+:-@

Seriously, the guilt of omission would be too much to bear.

Lotsa good folks here, too many to name.

Anytime I learn something by logging on here, I'm reminded of it once again.

I won't contribute because I know that anyone I would mention would certainly not wish to reciprocate.

I'm a general nuisance and probably the most-hated member.

Not true. The point is that no matter how you might dislike someone (and I don't dislike you), you can muster something in you to say something flattering (not fake though). There are folk here that think you're cool. You don't have to mention me, but I think you're alright.

I won't contribute because I know that anyone I would mention would certainly not wish to reciprocate.

I do appreciate, however, that you make an effort to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Well...

Yeah, a lotta pickers I know end up droolin' on stage. Maybe it wasn't quite as bad as in the old days, though, with all tube amps and tube PA 'cuz if you got the polarity wrong and drooled just the slightest, you could get a heck of a shock outa the mike.

Yupper.

m

Guitarest saved lots of animals in the recent gulf crisis, that's one of the coolest things a man can do.

Dem00n knows how to handle jokes, I don't think I've seen him pissed in all this time.

Milod knows a great deal about a lot of things, and is always willing to share that knowledge.

Daveinspain has a nice collection, and he is one of the coolest guys in the forum.

AXE has great heavy tone and some kick-*** licks.

Steve is way too much into Gary Moore, now I don't know if that's a good tihng or a bad thing [lol]

This is quite obviously not true! Dem00n is the most hated by far! msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif Most members find him menacing! msp_laugh.gif

Archived