Gibson Brands Forums

Page/White apology

LarryUK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...

Jimmy Page is both a lead and a rhythm guitarist. He does both and always has.

Shoot, thats just scratching the surface!! You can add session musician and producer/engineer to that as well.

A large part of the reason why those LZ records STILL sound so damn good is because of Jimmy Pages studio acumen.

Jimmy Page is one of the greatest guitar players/song writers of all time!

Sure his solos were a bit sloppy but his rhythm playing and tone are legendary. He has come up with some of the greatest riffs ever. He is also a very versatile player that incorporates many styles into his music. His acoustic playing is also very good. His ability to improvise and jam live is more interesting to listen to that hearing the same solo from Eddie Van Halen at every concert (and I'm a big EVH fan). I'm just not interested in hearing eruption for the 10000th time.

Yet another person thats been hiding under a rock for the past 60 years.

Robert Plant?

He hasn't been hiding ANYWHERE - click here and tell me how many different titles you count.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=robert+plant&sprefix=robert

Considering he joined Led Zep at age 19 and was barely 30 when it was over in 1980, he's spent a lot of years under the lights.

Toured I don't know how many times with too many bands to count.

Plant is a Road Warrior man...

Robert Plant?

He hasn't been hiding ANYWHERE - click here and tell me how many different titles you count.

http://www.amazon.co...&sprefix=robert

Considering he joined Led Zep at age 19 and was barely 30 when it was over in 1980, he's spent a lot of years under the lights.

Toured I don't know how many times with too many bands to count.

Plant is a Road Warrior man...

Haha! Wasn't talking about Robert Plant. I was talking about mkrtwn. msp_flapper.gif

"Boy, opinions are like A**holes. Everyone has one, And they all stink."

Very Good.

I've always thought his solo's were week. His rythmn was good though.

WTF!!???!?!?

You can't be serious

He 's recorded the best solos in rock history!

Archived