Gibson Brands Forums

Robbery in the house - Gibson SJ 200 (M-R GIBS) untouched

MrGibs

Hi everyone.

Like you can read the title today my house was robbed in the morning.

The thiefs took two laptops, one cell phone, my video camera, my portable small harddisk, they took some about 1100 USD cash...

They DID NOT TOUCHED my precious- My M-R GIBS Gibson Super Jumbo 200 Custom Elite.

They did not touched my other guitar too - My custom replica of Martin 000-28 that I call "THE GALE".

Conclusion: I am an almostlucky man!

Well- I am a lucky man!!!!!

MY GIBSON ACOUSTIC ISAT HOME!

P.S. My tuner, my capos, my lyrics, my Tone Rite, my shubb AXYS reversible slidering, and everything for my music is here - Am I a lucky man"

Y E S!

If you did not discontinue your cell phone service, the police may be able to track the location of your cell phone with the help of your phone service provider. That might be able to lead them to the people who stole your property.

Good luck.

Positive outlook is what I have much ;-) Yes!

M-R GIBS ant GALE are at home.

I live in a country where the thiefs are much much, better than the police.

I will recover nothing. Really.

But this doesn't mean much to me. I have a good job, a wonderful woman beside me and my two wonderful and brilliant guitars.

I have My Precious- My M-R GIBS! (and his wife THE GALE). We are invincible together!

I got over this and there will be more new songs on my guitars.

I thank Lord for I am alive and I did not met the thiefs (I COULD!!! And I could be killed!)

I have no guns. I am not sure that I could shoot at anybody... In the past I was a officer in the army. I even was a parashutist. A commando. Nowdays I am another person. A physisian and a medical representative.

How could I kill someone?

I returned at home probably 10 minutes after they have gone...

I am extremely positive ;-)

The best is yet to come ;-)

Glad you are OK. The well being of you and yours is the only thing that is truly important. And yes, even if the guitars had been taken they can be replaced.

I had a break-in once, happened in the wee hours of the morning before dawn while we were home. The jerk is probably still limping from the missing hunk of flesh my dog took out of his leg.

A new song about robbery, guitars, karma and thieves...

May be! [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

You know, folks- thieves took my woman's jevellery (and ourparfumes too ;-) but they took a small glass "Svarovsky" heart that I gave her once..

I wish , and I know that this will hapen to the person that wears this small glass heart - that his (her) heart will start to slow down and stop in the end of year. Not fast. Slowly.

I think that a year is enough for the suffering of a stopping heart.

And I wish that sincerely and I am serious.

Karma is real.

[sneaky]

I am psitive about myself and my family, I am notpositive about what will hapen to the thieves and to all the people who touch my things.

I whish them a slow and paintful death.

[sneaky]

I mean it!

Sorry to hear that you were robbed. The most important thing is that you were safe and no one was hurt.

It is great that they didn't take your guitars.

Statistically it is highly likely that they will return with in a week or two, it seems that burglars often go back to the site of a successful robbery very soon after the initial time. So make sure that your security is as good as it can possibly be, and chain those guitars up good.

I'm not wanting to frighten you, this is just a sad fact of life, so be prepared.

You can get a security pen that will mark valuables with DNA. Each one has a unique DNA profile, so it is worth marking stuff like guitars, so if they turn up even years later the DNA profile can be traced back to you. But NOTE: be careful where you mark the guitar or equipment etc with those DNA security pens as it leaves a little shiny area sometimes, so maybe on the top inside the soundhole or somewhere like that.

My first reaction was that they were banjo pickers... However, you did not mention they had left any banjos, so that rules them out. Probably drummers.

Sorry about your loss, I hope you are able to recover. Glad the babies were left alone.

Glad you are OK. The well being of you and yours is the only thing that is truly important. And yes, even if the guitars had been taken they can be replaced.

I had a break-in once, happened in the wee hours of the morning before dawn while we were home. The jerk is probably still limping from the missing hunk of flesh my dog took out of his leg.

Very glad to hear no one was hurt. A horrible feeling when those that have little to loose prey on those that do have a lot to loose. I had several guitars including one that was my fathers stolen 15 years ago and still not over it so I am glad you are not feeling that remorse over losing Mr.Gibbs. I currently have a 100lb german shepard that is not particularly friendly to those he does not know. It diffinitely gives me a piece of mind, so +1 on mans best friend as a deterant.

I don't know how to quote here...

TommyK - you made me really laugh man!

Yes - they were drummers and this is my luck.

Oh I can kill someone if this is a matter of life, but I don't want to kill

I don't need to hurt nobody...

Luckily I didn't have to do that.

And , my friends... I can not stand dogs....

I just hate them..........

The criminals here in Bulgaria would empoison the dog if it lives in tha house...

No chanse...

Here is a criminal's paradise...

Here is a real "Gangster's paradise"!

I assure you!

That is a good idea Zombywoof.

I better move to Texas where BucMcmaster lives. So we will make many hits together.

I only don't know what I would do to make the ends meet there ;-)

And dogs - well I really don't like dogs.

They smell bad to me.........

I will not have a dog, no sir!

Archived