Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know how to get rid of bees?

Dub-T-123

Call a local bee keep or exterminator and ask them for some recommendation on getting rid of the bee's

Even better is find someone that safely and humanly removes bees. Most will do it for free since they relocate the bees or freeze them with dry ice and then turn around and sell them to bee keepers or labs.

Even better is find someone that safely and humanly removes bees. Most will do it for free since they relocate the bees or freeze them with dry ice and then turn around and sell them to bee keepers or labs.

Humanely? Really? ::rolls eys:: Kill the damn things!

My brother was trying to get rid of moles, and looking for live mole traps. The guy he was talking to gave him a strange look, and said, "the hell you hell you want a live mole for?!" I feel like the same rings true for bees, poison 'em dawg.

Bees are vital and their populations are suffering these days. You don't want to kill them, get an beekeeper and have them moved.

It's true. Bees are an essential part of ecosystems containing flowering plants (as primary pollinators,) and the prevalence of Colony Collapse Disorder has risen rapidly over the past decade.

Tman I'd totally do that but to be honest I don't really like getting stung by hundreds of bees or burning my house down.

Yeah I used a shop vac to clean up the dead ones.

Well obviously you would only use this method outside. And if you look this up on Youtube you'll see that no one is getting stung because the bees are too busy burning to death. A can of WD-40 and a lighter turn into a pretty badass flamethrower. wink.gif

Yeah I know all about the WD-40 trick. I went through my little pyro phase too.

Like I said though the hive is in a tree that is directly up against the side of my room. And it was 112 degrees here yesterday. I don't want to burn my house down and I don't want to get stung and I don't really care to kill all those bees.

Besides I'd probly opt for flaming bee killing raid spray instead of WD-40 anyways. It kills them with chemicals and fire at the same time.

Archived