Gibson Brands Forums

since Halloween is right around the corner

cookieman15061

This year is the first time Alice Cooper made the list of Rock Hall nominees B)

One of the pioneers of heavy metal - albeit theatrical heavy metal. Seeing as he didn't chart that well, I don't think he's gonna make it in this time around.

This year is the first time Alice Cooper made the list of Rock Hall nominees B)

One of the pioneers of heavy metal - albeit theatrical heavy metal. Seeing as he didn't chart that well, I don't think he's gonna make it in this time around.

Didn't chart that well??!

Eighteen, School's Out, No More Mr. Nice Guy, Billion Dollar Babies, Elected but to name a few pretty big hits.

Didn't chart that well??!

Eighteen, School's Out, No More Mr. Nice Guy, Billion Dollar Babies, Elected but to name a few pretty big hits.

Yeah, I think the School's Out single was the only one that broke the top 20. He had some as a solo.

His albums did much better.

Xdemon...Alice once said Suspiria was his favorite film. I've been an Alice fan for years. The wife and I have probably seen the guy 5 or 6 times. Been taking our son with us too on the last ones we attended. We caught the Gruesome Twosome tour with Alice and Zombie recently and that show was definately on my top five of all the concerts I've ever seen. It's been said that if you've seen one Alice show you've seen then all; I know some may feel that way, and up until this last one the statement may have had a bit of truth to it. Still, it's always a great time, the man always delivers, and to me, seeing an old friend never gets old. Just about any frontman out there could learn loads of "how to do it right", by watching the guy. Calico is such a hottie too!

Wedgie

Archived