Gibson Brands Forums

Duh!

Hall

Have I been spanked? First time it has happened (since childhood)and i was completely unaware [crying] . (I think you are referring to another Tman with a number after his name who really dislikes robot guitars)

btw, I didn't see any minuses in this post. Where are you looking?

Thanks guys for clearing that one up for me and for helping me back to forum respectability. I had written my final departure note and thrown the rope over the rafter. Strange times. Gort, was not happy. [glare]

edit type thing: checked my rep. 5 green. Good to be accepted.

Plus one for you Tman!

Look at your profile for the count/reputation.

Tres cool. I'm somebody now!

Thank goodness Hall didn't have to use the rope and has restored reputation. I also gave you a plus. Fun.

So we just press a green plus or a red minus and quietly & secretly make or break one another now...... huh. I had missed that one entirely in my eternal forum member manual. Here, all along, I thought we just said it out loud strongly and directly to each other. Well, most of us still do. Thank goodness for the straight shooters.

"Must be lamb today 'cause beef was last week." rt/mbs [biggrin]

Thanks for that point of wisdom, NeoConMan.

I also just opted to change my signature because it had been pointed out to me, in my original signature, I had referred in total to Billy Bragg's more recent recording and had not given credit for the lyrics to Woodie Guthrie,re: "way over yonder in the minor key". Red minus sign? Hmm,naw. Why guess? I'm sure doing my best at cooperating. I think I will only use the green plus sign for others, if at all. I always try to post appreciation directly anyway. Same goes for a disagreement. But, I changed my signature since the criticism had foundation. Gettin tough to make a living around here.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how that plus stuff works yet, can you awesome advanced plus musicians educate me please?? I'm in the dark about this, and I am so afraid of the dark, there are monsters under my bed, my girlfriend only rates me a .00000001, my mistress rates me a -14, my cat's going blind, my glass is cracked, thus it can't be half full or empty, and I only own @ fifty guitars. And, I'll NEVER be as cool as Kimbabig, Fred61, Neo, dem00n, Randyman, Pippy, Versatile, or MojoRedFoot!!! My Traditional Les Paul is a plus, does that count? What does it all mean??? When I grow up, hold on, why would I want to grow up, I'm a musician!!!!!!!!![woot]:-({|=](*,)

Archived