Gibson Brands Forums

Seeing the new Jackass movie.

dem00n

this is a no brainer........

Knoxville gets hurt on machine, Bam is a disgusting POS to his parents, and Wee man runs around like a coked up psycho.

ROLL CREDITS........dry.gif

Like a scrotum, there it is in a nutshell.........

this is a no brainer........

Knoxville gets hurt on machine, Bam is a disgusting POS to his parents, and Wee man runs around like a coked up psycho.

ROLL CREDITS........dry.gif

Like a scrotum, there it is in a nutshell.........

Acutal Bam's parent have become very private in the past two years, doubt will see em more then once.

Lol i love ppl who act all high-brow about Jackass, like they are too good to watch it. Ppl need to lighten up. I bet alot of them watched The 3 Stooges. That was basically early 20th century Jackass

Hey, I admit I like those guys. You just never know what those guys are going to do next.

Lol i love ppl who act all high-brow about Jackass, like they are too good to watch it. Ppl need to lighten up. I bet alot of them watched The 3 Stooges. That was basically early 20th century Jackass

That and Evel Knievel.

Its all a circle.

It was GODLY!

They took it to new extrmes, 6 people threw up durning the movie.

Intense, if you dont laugh durning this movie i will give you all my guitars!

So if I told you that I just got back from seeing the movie and thought it was boring and that I didn't laugh at all, how long till they show up on my doorstep? msp_confused.gif

msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif

I never saw the first one so why would I see this one? it's not highbrow to dislike these idiot's and to rate something as great because a number of people threw up kinda explains the whole problem. There's not many movies I'm willing to pay for made anymore this one you would have to pay me.

And your safe Dem00n I don't need your guitars.

I thought the first two were pretty damned funny. There's something about potty humor that brings out the fourth grader in everybody. And 4th grade was pretty awesome. Before boys, before stress, before having to do anything about your future except dream about the possibilities. Oh, and laugh at fart jokes. Sorry, farts are funny, like it or not.

Uh yeah I tibbled a bitty bit at the wine bar gig tonight.

I love Jackass, it's simple fun. My fiancee and I are excited to see it. Dem00n how did you get in? Aren't you under the age of 18? I suspect some wrongdoings here! :P

We asked some dude in front of us to pretend he was our dad.

The classic thing to do!

It is witless slapstick at it's worse. What is really funny is that the folks who on a regular basis mock drummers for being mindless idiots are now confessing they love this kind of childish foolishness.. [thumbdn]

Sorry guys,,,what I have seen of this garbage makes Cheech and Chong look like science channel documentary... :-"

Archived