Gibson Brands Forums

PSPD

surfpup

So whilst visiting relatives out of town for the holiday, I cruised the pawn shops as usual,

and I came across this Pro Co Brat...

proco_brat_larger.jpg

That's right a pink Rat! For only $13, I couldn't refuse. Since I'm back home now, I can give it a try.

Time to brush up on my Dokken licks, eh!

I agree some pawn shops rock.... Some in this area try to get as much cash as possible for their items; which is ok I guess....

Yeah, I used to get great deals in pawns until the proliferation of eBay. Now they all know what stuff is worth!

Still my general policy is to offer half of what their list is.

BTW, the pink Brat rocks pretty hard. I was just playing it quietly through a little '70 Princeton while the baby napped.

With the gained dimed it kills those 80s metal tones. Now if I just had some spandex pants.... [scared]

BTW, the pink Brat rocks pretty hard. I was just playing it quietly through a little '70 Princeton while the baby napped.

With the gained dimed it kills those 80s metal tones. Now if I just had some spandex pants.... [scared]

I bet you might find some used ones in the same pawn shop! [scared]

I would definately buy that for $13

How is it different from a regular RAT (aside from being pink)?

A little less metal (the construction not the sound). They use some plastic - though the exterior frame is still made of metal. The jacks are plastic too. I think it was intended to be a low-cost Ratt).

Archived