Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone SG Standard Ultra Limited Edition

Ennio

Hello everyone

I've bought a Epiphone SG Standard Ultra Limited Edition and i want to know how limited it is.

How many guitars exists?

Sorry my english isn't very good I'm from Europa [biggrin]

Greetings

Ennio

post-27704-076720100 1291752561_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone

I've bought a Epiphone SG Standard Ultra Limited Edition and i want to know how limited it is.

How many guitars exists?

Sorry my english isn't very good I'm from Europa [biggrin]

Greetings

Ennio

I don't have the answer to your question, but I have to say that is a good looking guitar! Does it have a slimmer neck profile that the standard Epi SG 400?

I don't have the answer to your question, but I have to say that is a good looking guitar! Does it have a slimmer neck profile that the standard Epi SG 400?

Yeah I love it ;) I'don't know but I think it's the same neck profile that the standard Epi SG 400 has.

just curious is that a reflection on the lower corner or are they doing the road worn thing like fender?

That's the light. It's a pic from a online shop where you can buy the guitar. I've bought it in a guitar-shop.

I do not think it is possible to find the exact number of guitars produced, as Epiphone's "Limited Edition"-badge usually just indicates that the guitar has a special finish, another pickguard or likewise. Therefore, there would normally not be any specific number of production units like the signature series (Slash, Bonamassa etc.).

I do not think it is possible to find the exact number of guitars produced, as Epiphone's "Limited Edition"-badge usually just indicates that the guitar has a special finish, another pickguard or likewise. Therefore, there would normally not be any specific number of production units like the signature series (Slash, Bonamassa etc.).

okey i hoped it is something special but it don't matters I find that it's a really pretty guitar :)

Archived