Gibson Brands Forums

MY GIBSON GUITAR

mayer_shabetay

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I am a drummer that plays guitar, and I always heard so much about Gibson, but had never played one until some months ago. And now.... I am a Gibson freak!!! I am sure many of you understand what I mean. So much that I made a music video about it, which I perform all the instruments and vocals

This is dedicated to all of you.

Mayer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome and thanks for posting that vid; I really enjoyed that!

One small point, if I may...

...I am a drummer that plays guitar...

That could easily be simplified into "I am a Musician" and a damned fine one too!

Thanks again!

P.

Welcome and thanks for posting that vid; I really enjoyed that!

One small point, if I may...

That could easily be simplified into "I am a Musician" and a damned fine one too!

Thanks again!

P.

WOW!!!!!! Thank you !!!!

As for the intro, I consider myself to be a drummer. I´ve been playing them since I was 9. On the other hand, I don´t consider myself to be a good guitar player, but thaknks again for the comments!! [smile]

WOW!!!!!! Thank you !!!!

As for the intro, I consider myself to be a drummer. I´ve been playing them since I was 9. On the other hand, I don´t consider myself to be a good guitar player, but thaknks again for the comments!! [smile]

No disrespect but you are wrong dude! You play fantastic! [thumbup]

Great video, thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. [cool]

That was great.

Did it take long to put together? It was really well done. Nice guitar work too.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

Actually no, I started writing the song, and since I have some recording tools at home I recorded the ideas and I liked how it came out. After that, I went to a professional studio which took me about a day to record all the instruments and vocals. The video did take about a week or so. I do have to say that if it were not for the guys at the studio and the video producers, none of it would have been possible.

Again, thank you and thanks for the guitar complement!! [thumbup]

Archived