Gibson Brands Forums

I wana go see GWAR...even though they suck

dem00n

GWAR RULE!

If you think the music sucks, then you just aren't getting it. It's humor, they are the Gilbert & Sullivan of sleaze/theatrical metal.

If you don't like the music, then don't be a posuer and go to the show. How lame, lamest of lame. [laugh][lol] Ultra-Mega LAME!

Leave your spot for a real fan who deserves GWAR's spewage and violent fun.

Go swill beer, fistbang or stand with your hands in your pockets twirlling your hair at an Avenged Sevenfold show.

GWAR RULE!

If you think the music sucks, then you just aren't getting it. It's humor, they are the Gilbert & Sullivan of sleaze/theatrical metal.

If you don't like the music, then don't be a posuer and go to the show. How lame, lamest of lame. [laugh][lol] Ultra-Mega LAME!

Go swill beer, fistbang or stand with your hands in your pockets twirlling your hair at an Avenged Sevenfold show.

[lol] Did i mention i like one of the opening bands? [flapper]

GWAR RULE!

/chuckle

Methinks I smell a tongue in cheek fanboi.... :D

I saw GWAR in the early 1990s. Great show. Loudest show I've ever seen. I recently played up in Richmond, VA and some of the people at the show were friends with the original guitarist for GWAR and it sounds like he might not be doing well. Just rumor, really, but I heard he split town and moved to Australia...of course there's more. But I don't want to start any rumors. If anyone out there had heard, chime in.

Archived