Gibson Brands Forums

Starting the New Year...Engaged!

FirstMeasure

Great News, FM!

The old 'Health, Wealth and Happiness' adage can be simplified. It's really just that last word which matters and being friends is the most important place to start married life.

Wishing you both all the best for the future!

P.

Yep, I ended the old year by asking my Lady (who is also the singer of our band) to Marry Me right there on stage during the second set. She said yes so there you have it. [biggrin]

Great! Congratulations! [thumbup] I got married 6 months ago and think it's the best thing to ever happen in my life. [thumbup][biggrin]

Thanks Bowdiddley!!

Yeah Milo, I think it's pretty "Neat", too. Works very well when your friends first, which we are. [thumbup]

Many congratulations! Very happy for you. I married a good friend also... nine years this summer and it only gets better. Although it does take some work, and humility on both sides, soooo worth it!

RUN, RUN, IT'S A TRAP! [biggrin] No really...CONGRATULATIONS!

LOL! It feels like a good trap to fall into. [biggrin]

Great News, FM!

The old 'Health, Wealth and Happiness' adage can be simplified. It's really just that last word which matters and being friends is the most important place to start married life.

Wishing you both all the best for the future!

P.

Thanks Pippy! Happiness is allw e're aiming for. That and a full band schedule.

Congratulations !!!

Thanks swleary.

Great! Congratulations! [thumbup] I got married 6 months ago and think it's the best thing to ever happen in my life. [thumbup][biggrin]

Congrats to you, too! It feels so right!

Many congratulations! Very happy for you. I married a good friend also... nine years this summer and it only gets better. Although it does take some work, and humility on both sides, soooo worth it!

That's great! I'm betting we'll be able to weather any storms and come out better for it.

Congratulations FM and your future bride....I wish you both the best!! [thumbup]

Thanks Jaxson!

Will it be a 'White wedding'?

I was thinking about wearing white...... :rolleyes:

Archived