Gibson Brands Forums

Hi All

Inertial

Well I'd like to introduce myself, Im John, Im Australian. I thought Id post a pic of my two Epiphone Les Pauls as a visual form of introduction [biggrin] , so here goes: My Wine Red Studio, and my Tobacco Burst Standard.

1294667156556.jpg

1294667297050.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality, I took them with my Phone.

Thanks all, ok so to reply to the questions, the studio to me feels like it has a slightly thicker neck, the standard weighs slightly more, but the sustain from the studio....wow amazing, Im from NSW, Maitland, thanks for the replies.

Welcome John ... & Sparky Scott

(Just excuse us here one moment Epi-brethren)

Living at the southern end of the F3 now, but used to be at Budgewoi (funny name, but God's Own Country!), & worked at Potters Brewery just on your side of 'The Nock'... so if you crank those sweet geets in Maitland I might just about be able hear you.

Good to have another from Oz onboard!

& Sparky... Michegan huh... I believe a little band called Grand Funk Railroad used to hang-out around there [thumbup]

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum(s), Inertial .... nice guitars (I LOVE the 'bacco burst [love] ) Stick around, there are some right knowledgeable folks on board here, and, on the whole, this is a quite civil forum (although it has had it's occasional "moments," I guess...). Good on ya for pics in your intro post, and, again, welcome.

Welcome John ... & Sparky Scott

(Just excuse us here one moment Epi-brethren)

Living at the southern end of the F3 now, but used to be at Budgewoi (funny name, but God's Own Country!), & worked at Potters Brewery just on your side of 'The Nock'... so if you crank those sweet geets in Maitland I might just about be able hear you.

Gday Eggmuffins, mate I used to live at Kurri, and Ive worked at Kurri for over ten years so I know the Nock, and Potters real wel [biggrin] , really outside chance here, but your names not Tony is it? I'll crank the amp but I doubt the little vox would make enough noise for ya to hear.

Again, to all thanks for the great welcome.

Archived