Gibson Brands Forums

i'm man enough to admit it...i just shed a few tears

S t e v e

Very best to you at this time. A shocker. I was so affected and sad with John Lennon's death so I empathize as a guitar player.

You introduced me to a lot of Gary Moore through this forum and we've never met. Thank you for that sir.

Cheers,

Tman

Edit: I thought about this. It's not a man or woman thing to shed tears when you're grieving, it's a human thing. When John was murdered 30 years ago, I went to a park and just sat there pondering it all for hours. I cried too.

I know Gary is that to you. May he RIP.

He proves my point in this vid. Less notes with emotion is better than loads without. He was well worth the 'sig' model. A legend. Gibson should do a 'Major' sig model to him now. He's the best player of the 'sig' models.

I recently bought his 'G Force' album. Brilliant playing.

He was well worth the 'sig' model. A legend. Gibson should do a 'Major' sig model to him now. He's the best player of the 'sig' models.

tbh mate, i have the original sig and there is also a BFG, BUT gibson have made the melvyn franks "moore/green" 1959 butterscotch LP...and imo i don't see how that could be bettered? :-k

moore/green lp

Archived