Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson it's very bad form, not to mention Gary

Gibby 58

Gibson please stop promoting for a day to acknowledge the death of one on Gibson's greatest promoters. I like to get the Gibson promo emails, but today's featured Thin Lizzy. You should send out a single black page with RIP Gary Moore, we love you, and we miss you, and all the hearts at Gibson are saddened by this loss. Please don't act like it didn't happen. For Christ's sake thank the man for all the Les Paul's he's sold for your company.

One of Gibson's greatest promoters?

Yeah, afterall he had a signature model LP BFG. An EXCEPTIONAL guitar, I might add.

Now, I may pick one up. The man was a beast of a player, and one hell of an inspiration.

Had he not been the driving sonic force behind thin lizzy, and had he not shown versatility in his collaborations, i can say honestly that probably would have not picked up a guitar with as much passion and i did.

I hope I'm rocking like him when my time comes to an end.

Gibson please ... acknowledge the death of one on Gibson's greatest promoters. ... For Christ's sake thank the man ...

Well, I guess the Staff reads the forum, because the email they sent today changed. ...

[confused]. . . [blink]. . . :rolleyes:. . . [blink]

Get a grip.

Yeah, afterall he had a signature model LP BFG. An EXCEPTIONAL guitar, I might add.

Now, I may pick one up. The man was a beast of a player, and one hell of an inspiration.

Had he not been the driving sonic force behind thin lizzy, and had he not shown versatility in his collaborations, i can say honestly that probably would have not picked up a guitar with as much passion and i did.

I hope I'm rocking like him when my time comes to an end.

Joe Bonamassa (special thanks to MusicRadar.com): “I wouldn't be doing what I do if it wasn't for him. I'm sure I'm not the only person who can say that."

the above quote says it all realy...

Archived