Gibson Brands Forums

NPD!

S t e v e

ok, after buying the "main squeeze" compressor/sustainer pedal...i bought a marshall all valve 100 watter and a new ibanez drop tune shredder...now i've gone and bought myself this!

3160-180337.jpg

after these...

007-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

digitech_MainSqueeze.jpg

will this GAS never end?...i need help :unsure:

You're telling me. I hate it for job applications. They ask how much would you like to make an hour. Truthfully, I want to make a million an hour, in cash. But for some reason, they don't like that answer...

Have you guys considered stripping?

I did try stripping once but some guy named Kimbabig was stalking me...had to quit. I still to this day don't think that was his real name...hmmm I'll get back to you one that one Kimbabig...hmm wait a minute, I think I stumbled on to something here lol

I did try stripping once but some guy named Kimbabig was stalking me...had to quit. I still to this day don't think that was his real name...hmmm I'll get back to you one that one Kimbabig...hmm wait a minute, I think I stumbled on to something here lol

Harry Johnson? [scared]

If there is a cure for G.A.S. I sure as hell aint got it. Since August 2010, I bought 4 guitars, 1 bass, 1 banjo, 4 pedals, 3 HSCs and dropped losta cash on the Ken Lawrence replica.

However, I started filling out my separation agreement today and did the child support calculator. Gonna sell at least 3 guitars, 1 amp, 1 key board, possibly a couple pedals and not buy anything else but strings and picks from now on. Wait a sec, divorce! That's a certain cure for G.A.S.!!

Archived