Gibson Brands Forums

Yesterday My Grandson Became a Man

TommyK

My SIL told me that yesterday, was the first time his oldest son used 'Man Soap'.

"I'm a Man! I'm a Man! I'm a Man! I'm a Man! " [woot] he proclaimed!

I'm so proud! =D>

He's 7. B)

My boys have discovered AXE and think they're men now.

Oh gosh not that stuff, can't stand it, it is so effing strong! Smell fit to make me sick to boot.

I just wash up n try n keep my scent fresh, not this pungent cloud of foul smelling spray!

Oddly enough, when you use liquid soap, you use more soap and spend more money than if you use bar soap.

Imagine that!

[sneaky]

Yeah, someone is vacationing on a sunny beach for coming up with that marketing plan.

Let us also not forget the plastic container that now ends up in the landfill instead of a small wad of paper. [thumbdn]

You want your boys to be 'men'? Tell them to put the Gurlyman 'body wash' away and use Lava instead. Best exfoliant in the world. Need something tougher? Lye. [sneaky]

I remember when I was that age I got a tub "Shaving kit" for kids that had a plastic (non functional of course) razor, "shaving lather" and my grandad emptied out an old travel size bottle of Old Spice and filled it with water (so it wouldn't be too strong) for me. I was proud of that.

I have been ignoring this thread out of fear that it contained photos of a circumcision. In that case "Pics or it didnt happen" does not apply.

Circumcision comes a LONG time before the man-becoming in the Judeo world.

Funny thread. I remember becoming a man when I doused myself with my old man's "Old Spice". I had arrived!

Congrats to your G'son!

Gotta love that Old Spice.

I remember going to my first dance. It was the 5th grade dance. My buddy and I changed into our dance clothes after school at his place. I lived out of town. After we were dressed and ready to go, his mom said, "You boys need some snake oil."

She dosed us with some of HIS dad's Old Spice. Yup, we were 'men.'

My dad was a British Sterling man.

Archived