Gibson Brands Forums

I can't believe no one has posted this...

Silenced Fred

Not me!

thought, you could practice 12 hrs a day and after a few yrs become a famous guitarist/musician...OR you could pay someone $2000 and be famous in an instant! [rolleyes]

as my old guitar teacher once said to me..."it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought, you could practice 12 hrs a day and after a few yrs become a famous guitarist/musician...OR you could pay someone $2000 and be famous in an instant! [rolleyes]

as my old guitar teacher once said to me..."it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know"

Nah, I got it all figured out. I will become a one hit wonder, tour with a band, get into a big dispute, break up, work on a terrible solo career, turn to drugs and hookers, write a tell all book, flame everyone else in the band, then put on a reunion show.

I can get all of that done in 10 years, leaving me at 28 to become a washed up celebrity and host terrible game shows until I drink myself to death.

My high school counselor was not at all happy when she asked me "where do you see yourself in 15 years?"

Nah, I got it all figured out. I will become a one hit wonder, tour with a band, get into a big dispute, break up, work on a terrible solo career, turn to drugs and hookers, write a tell all book, flame everyone else in the band, then put on a reunion show.

I can get all of that done in 10 years, leaving me at 28 to become a washed up celebrity and host terrible game shows until I drink myself to death.

My high school counselor was not at all happy when she asked me "where do you see yourself in 15 years?"

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This may sound really bad, but I hope the fame goes to her head, she becomes addicted to cocaine, goes broke, turns to prostitution, and eventually kills herself in a roach motel in Omaha, NE. Hopefully all before the age of 16.

I know that I'm chiming in a little late (my 14 year old niece made me watch this last night), but this is actually #24 on itunes. Yes, America is officially retarded.

Guest FarnsBarns

This may sound really bad, but I hope the fame goes to her head, she becomes addicted to cocaine, goes broke, turns to prostitution, and eventually kills herself in a roach motel in Omaha, NE.

May?

I hate when people complain about her fame. Everytime you listen to her song or post stuff about her, or say "look at this link, its so bad" you are giving her more fame.

BTW, still trending on twitter, all these people are asking why she's trending on twitter, but by asking that, they are trending her as it is

To be fair she didn't write it, her dad paid Ark Media 2000$ for the rights to it and she just sang it.

Well $2000 seems to be the magic amount for this load of poop.

$2000 for the video

$2000 for the song rights

Now if they'd just give me $2000 I'd listen to it one more time.eusa_wall.gif

It is a terrible song, and while she's no classic singer she's doing what she likes. Daddy's money or not that's what's important.

I know I won't be buying any of her albums or clicking on any of the links to her music so in this case I save live and let live, there's nothing we can do about this auto-tune generation other than turn the other cheek and go back to playing our own beloved forms of music.

Archived