Gibson Brands Forums

Beatles on Ed Sullivan

Dennis G

Love it now just like I did then...thanks for sharing...I have watched that clip many times and am always so impressed by the solid rhythm playing by John and George nailing the back beat. They were always able to sound raw and fresh but were actually so well polished.

Love it now just like I did then...thanks for sharing...I have watched that clip many times and am always so impressed by the solid rhythm playing by John and George nailing the back beat. They were always able to sound raw and fresh but were actually so well polished.

Yeah, man! 6-7 nights a week, at 6-8 hours a night, in Hamburg, did wonders! :>)

Great Band!

CB

for her latest birthday I got my Sister a set of all 4 complete episodes of the Ed Sullivan shows the Beatles appeared on(with vintage origional commercials and all)......the set can be purchased quite reasonably on Amazon.

Every fan of the Beatles and music history should own a copy.msp_thumbup.gif

for her latest birthday I got my Sister a set of all 4 complete episodes of the Ed Sullivan shows the Beatles appeared on(with vintage origional commercials and all)......the set can be purchased quite reasonably on Amazon.

My wife got me that one for our anniversary. Very cool indeed.

I was surprised how much more confident McCartney was than Lennon.

Archived