Gibson Brands Forums

Attention Our Member's From the UK

Big Bill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dude, for her age, she is smoking!!

You might have had a chance 'til you started your response with "for her age".

BTW... the collar-tugger is Harry Reid, Senator from Nevada and Majority Leader in the US Senate.

(Known is his hometown as "Pinkie")

Man I been in love with Kate since Saturday Night Live, a yank television show she did exactly ONCE, in like, 78 maybe 79. That ONE time she ever toured, I've carried a torch for her ever since. If you guys run into her, tell her my heart is forever broken.

The young lady I watched that show with had Kick Inside, so I knew whom she was and I already liked her stuff.

That young lady and I got married in 1980 and we both still love Kate.

rct

I think henry the eights wife's ann boleyn. her lute teacher was deliberately falsely accused on having an affair with her. they did some pretty unpleasant things to him in the tower of london so he signed a confession. he later retracted it in court and got hung drawn and quartered for his trouble. the moral of the story is stay away from royal totty especially if you are a guitar player.

Isn't that the Air Port Toe Tapper?

No, that is Harry Reid. He is Senate Majority Leader. You are thinking of Senator Larry Craig.

I know, all those pasty, old whitey white dudes are hard to tell apart.

No, that is Harry Reid. He is Senate Majority Leader. You are thinking of Senator Larry Craig.

I know, all those pasty, old whitey white dudes are hard to tell apart.

The difference is that ex-Senator Craig wanted to screw whoever was in the next stall... Majority Leader Reid wants to do the same thing ... but to all of us!

Personal 0.02 follows.....

Kate and William are about to become the handsomest royal couple for centuries

Kate Bush is to be cherished for her talent

Liz Hurley is a skillful 'celebrity' babe

Carol Vorderman is very clever and will do almost anything for money

Cosmetic surgery is extending the superficial beauty of some women for decades......

V

:-({|=

The difference is that ex-Senator Craig wanted to screw whoever was in the next stall... Majority Leader Reid wants to do the same thing ... but to all of us!

Not so. Senator Reid couldn't screw his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell, a firm stance on a policy will bowl him over.

Not so. Senator Reid couldn't screw his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell, a firm stance on a policy will bowl him over.

Okay... you gotta 'splain how one would screw one's self out of a wet paper bag...... (it IS an amusing visual!)

I think henry the eights wife's ann boleyn. her lute teacher was deliberately falsely accused on having an affair with her. they did some pretty unpleasant things to him in the tower of london so he signed a confession. he later retracted it in court and got hung drawn and quartered for his trouble. the moral of the story is stay away from royal totty especially if you are a guitar player.

I'm a descendant of the 3rd Duke of Buckingham, will that help my cause?

Archived