Gibson Brands Forums

Contacts

LP_Studio_FTW

Hello,

does anyone know how to contact Saul Hudson(Slash)??

I've been searching a lot in a past few days and I still have no results..

P.S. I know that it's heavy to contact God via cell phone or e-mail, but I'd like to try..

Any help would be appreciated.

Marko

Reality is there are methods to get in touch with celebs such as Slash but it is not an easy task. I would suggest you try to get in touch with his manager first. State your business and wait to hear if he is interested or not. Google is your friend, find out who his manager or management company is and try to make contact that way... Good luck and thanks for the spelling tip... [biggrin]

Well, thanks guys, but there's only one problem...

I'm from Europe; Croatia to be more precise, and all I wanted to ask is if he could put another destination on his European tour(Zagreb, Croatia; or anything close, because Milan, Italy; is the closest town in which he will play this year..)

Thanks again..

Guest FarnsBarns

Well, thanks guys, but there's only one problem...

I'm from Europe; Croatia to be more precise, and all I wanted to ask is if he could put another destination on his European tour(Zagreb, Croatia; or anything close, because Milan, Italy; is the closest town in which he will play this year..)

Thanks again..

Give up.

You will never know if you don't try. Look for him or his people on twitter. I had an NBA star reply to a tweet once. If I was wanting to get in touch with a celeb, that's how I would go about it.

Don't give up just because some guy on the internet told you to. For all we know Slash loves the former soviet block, and is just looking for an excuse to play more shows there.

You will never know if you don't try. Look for him or his people on twitter. I had an NBA star reply to a tweet once. If I was wanting to get in touch with a celeb, that's how I would go about it.

Don't give up just because some guy on the internet told you to. For all we know Slash loves the former soviet block, and is just looking for an excuse to play more shows there.

Croatia ain't the soviet block.

Type "Zagreb" in Google maps and zoom out to see where it's situated..

Hello,

does anyone know how to contact Saul Hudson(Slash)??

I've been searching a lot in a past few days and I still have no results..

P.S. I know that it's heavy to contact God via cell phone or e-mail, but I'd like to try..

Any help would be appreciated.

Marko

Hi Marko

He is on facebook and Twitter and posts regularly, so requesting him as a friend is a good start msp_thumbup.gif Also the old fashioned way, a hand written message to his management like some of the guys have said is another route.

Don't be to put off just because he is a big name. Joe Satriani on the 'talk to Joe' site regularly talks with his fans directly - and then there are guys like Bob Daisley (Ozzy, and Dio bassists) who if you private message, will always be courteous enough to reply back.

Sometimes it is the man who thinks he can that ends up with a result! So good luck.

Matt

p.s

msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

Croatia ain't the soviet block.

Type "Zagreb" in Google maps and zoom out to see where it's situated..

Guest FarnsBarns

To all the people saying it's worth a try to speak to him, that's nice and absolutely correct, if you persevere you'll amlost certainly get a response.

I can tell you, however, that there is absolutely no way they will add a date to that tour because a fan asked them to. I have some insight into what goes in to planning and arranging a tour like that and it simply wont happen.

I'm not trying to be mean spirited in any way, just realistic.

If you really want to try, don't just tweet @ them or send them an email, get a facebook group going and see how many of your fellow Croatians will join up and put the pressure on. I would guess that it would take tens of thousands of fans to get them talking about it.

I think he's a member here.

Maybe he'll send you a PM.

I'm busy signing guitars, drinkin' whiskey, and perfecting my tone......Plus, my hair plugs are loose..........

Besides, Crotia, that's a jungle man......I'll have my people call his people......

by the way a true story!!

My wife a few years ago, wrote on the Joe Satriani forum (in a moment of heartache), that it was unfair that the 'meet and great' platinum packages were only available in the US and also the competitions were unfairly geared towards his American audience. She said that so many other people loved his music outside America that it was such a shame.

Anyway, he wrote back to her personally on the forum saying he would look into things...meanwhile (coincidence or someone pretending? who knows) but someone called 'Rubina' (yes the same name as his wife) went to Suzie's site and complimented her singing.

The next thing that happened was there was an announcement that platinum tickets would be available in the UK and Europe!

Here she gingerly smiling as she got Joe to sign the print out of her complaint!

DSCN6038.jpg?t=1303301110

Archived