Gibson Brands Forums

New member - big Epi fan

Guitarmoog

Hi there, just dropped in to say I've been lurking for years and I thought I should actually join and post. I'm a huge fan of Epis.

Here are my two Epis. The one on the right is my beloved '89 Sheraton that's been with me on hundreds of gigs since the early '90s. In that time its had Grover Imperials, an SD59 bridge PUP, series/parallel wiring, new knobs, and two refrets.

The one on the left is a special run Pelham Blue Dot that I bought to mod. I've added Grover locking tuners and imperial buttons, new knobs, GFS Retrotron Liverpools and a Les Trem.

Thanks for all the info I've gleaned over the years of lurking!

web.jpg?ver=13030343460001

Moog

Glad to have you as an official member Guitarmoog.

Great looking guitars. [thumbup]

I'd also like to see those guitars you have in the background, in the rack. Post some pics of those.

Is that a Tele with a left-handed Strat neck on it? [confused]

Thanks guys,

Here are some pics of the other guitars in the moog family:

72 Tele Deluxe with EX-Mount bigsby Trem:

web.jpg?ver=12852529520001

Fender Jag Bass (belonging to Mrs. Moog), since sold MIJ Jazzmaster, and still loved MIJ Jag:

web.jpg?ver=12922587270001

Gibson Melody Maker and AV52 RI Telecaster:

web.jpg?ver=12917320780001

The Moog-o-caster. Tele with Broadcaster bridge pup, Voodoo Strat neck pup and SD59 HB, reverse strat neck, and some interesting wiring:

web.jpg?ver=12919352050001

Reverend Buckshot. A truly great, versatile guitar My grab and go for impromptu sessions or jam nights:

image_large.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=12928620930002

Washburn WG2S. Limited edition Washburn Parlour guitar:

web.jpg?ver=13037766400001

Burns Shadows Anniversary Special edition, with much missed (but now sold) '72 Strat:

web.jpg?ver=13037766140001

My current pedalboard. Vox Clyde Wah> late 70s MXR phaser> Blackstar HT-Dual> Z.vex Box of Rock > Keeley TS-9> Homemade Hammond-o-matioc> SD Shape Shifter > Malekko Vibrato> Artec Delay > Malekko Chiklet Reverb > TC Polytune:

web.jpg?ver=12930389730001

All that goes into either a Vox Night Train or a Marshall Vintage Modern

Archived