Gibson Brands Forums

I'm in the wrong genre

I decided to be an " Honorary " Mormon Rocker in my younger days, as such, having multiple girlfriends was a requirement......[flapper][scared][sneaky][drool] .....

[laugh] ...... But really, how does one "define" a girlfriend when playing in a rock band [biggrin] ...... I cheated on every single one of my girlfriends up until meeting my wife.

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...............[lol] [lol] [lol] ...............

What do you call a musician without a girlfriend or wife ?????

HOMELESS.........:-k ..

For a lot of musicians, that was definitely the case [biggrin] ..... We were fortunate enough to have massive financial backing, so when we cheated, we were truly genuine about it [biggrin]

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...............[lol] [lol] [lol] ...............

What do you call a musician without a girlfriend or wife ?????

HOMELESS.........:-k ..

I thought that was what you call a man with an Ex-wife.

[thumbup]

Just keep in mind, you are there to create a buzz for your band, so make sure your act is polished..... Also if there is one thing females are sensitive to is the beat. If you have a drummer with a bad meter, you will lose the crowd..... Make sure your drummer has improved on this. I have noticed with all your bands sound clips, your drummer has been by far the weakest link.... The drummer is supposed to be the back-bone of any group, so stay on his *** to improve his meter, or get a new drummer.

Same could be said for the rest of the audience, as a matter of fact I'd go a little further and say "Anyone in the audience that doesn't play guitar will be most sensitive to the beat and rhythm." It's not just girls....gay men, lesbians, teachers, fat kids, jocks, nerds, and bikers are also sensitive to the beat, so whip that drummer.

Archived