Gibson Brands Forums

Clones

Hey guys I made some clones! I thought I'd show em off. The brown one is a Lovepedal Eternity Burst clone and the other is a Fuzz Factory. The drilling was done by eye so its not the prettiest but I don't care. They sound awesome and I didn't have to shell out 500 bones. Can't wait to get my next builds up and going. Shoegazer and Snowy White auto wah. Good Times wookdance.gif

untitled-7.jpg

Its a pretty easy build dude. Finding that right transistors can be tricky but other than that its cake. I found a guy in the Czech Rep with some AC128s matched specificlly for the FF.

I will have to look into this then. I just hardly used it, and couldn't justify having the pedal sit around. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the cost of the build?

I will have to look into this then. I just hardly used it, and couldn't justify having the pedal sit around. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the cost of the build?

It probably set me back about $40. Most the money goes towards the enclosure and switch. I wanted the same transistors Vex used in the original so those were alittle pricy.

Wow..Really impressed Robot....Those look baddass and I bet sound just as great!...I cant wait to see and hear the Auto-Wah...I'm gonna start to learn how to solder and hopefully build a few pedals...its always nice to see these come up and how people build em..different perspectives and all. Great Job man. [thumbup]

Glad you're diggin it man. My Fuzz Factory is my favorite fuzz I've ever played. I don't think it's necessarily the "best" sounding but there's something about it that I love.

You should build a SHO clone to stick in front of it.

Glad you're diggin it man. My Fuzz Factory is my favorite fuzz I've ever played. I don't think it's necessarily the "best" sounding but there's something about it that I love.

You should build a SHO clone to stick in front of it.

You gave me an idea. Maybe I'll wire a SHO in there and put it in one box with two switches. Box of Rock style

You gave me an idea. Maybe I'll wire a SHO in there and put it in one box with two switches. Box of Rock style

dude that sounds ****in sick I want one.

Let me tell you though.. The SHO is way cooler before the FF. It's boring after you might as well just turn up the volume knob. Before, if you set the SHO low, it gives the fuzz some extra clarity and sparkly-ness that's totally awesome. Kinda like rolling your guitars volume back just a little bit but without cleaning it up so much.

The best part is when you want some velcro fuzz but you need more sustain, you just crank the SHO into the FF and you get velcro fuzz with sustain for days. Plus you can just do some other craziness.

I don't think my SHO or FF are ever leaving my board. It would be sweet to have both in one enclosure.

The starve is the best. I love this one setting with the stab all the way down and it does this kinda glitchy octave down thing. But the octave is really prominent especially if you roll your guitars volume down a little. I'll post a picture of the settings or something

It wouldn't be hard. The boards are real tiny so you can fit it in the control cavity. All you need is a 3dpt switch

That's what I'm thinking. What I would do is make the tone knob for the neck pickup (because it always stays on 10, gets way too dark if I lower it) and use that for the knob for the SHO, maybe make the other tone a "master" tone knob and could I wire it to run on a mini switch instead of the push switch like a standard pedal?

That would be neat-o-riffic with the emphasis on riff

Archived