Gibson Brands Forums

Amazing New Amp Stands !!!!

damian

[thumbup] ...Hello, I am the owner and designer of " SmartButtStands "......These stands are all metal, stackable, and they each come

with amazing graphics......Each stand is certified " Dolphin Safe. ".....I have these available in ALBACORE, CHUNK, CHUNKLIGHT,

new CRAB !!!!!!!!! These durable amp and speaker stands are sure to be in high demand, and are highly recommended for

all styles of music !!!!!!!!! I am offering these at an extreme discount price for a short time at an amazing $ 278.45 EACH, or

two for only $ 323.86 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have SLASHTONE, you NEED ONE OF THESE !!!!!!! Many FAMOUS rockers are

expressing interest in this product !!!!!!!!! We are looking for people to ENDORSE this AMAZING PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please order now, and be the first on your block to own one !!!!!!!!!!! I will now answer ANY questions regarding this product !!!!!!

Like many, I am interested in reducing my carbon footprint. As one who has discovered being awake, I want to help make others aware that trees have feelings too.

Do you have a GREEN VERSION?

I would like something that expresses my desire to be one with a new environment. One that makes a statement that, "I am going to save this planet regardless of the cost and the resources I have to use!" and shows what I want others to think about me.

Like many, I am interested in reducing my carbon footprint. As one who has discovered being awake, I want to help make others aware that trees have feelings too.

Do you have a GREEN VERSION?

I would like something that expresses my desire to be one with a new environment. One that makes a statement that, "I am going to save this planet regardless of the cost and the resources I have to use!" and shows what I want others to think about me.

Thank you sir for your interest in " SmartButtStands "....Indeed, unlike some " other " amp stand makers who use unsustainable and non forest safe wood, we here at

" SmartButtStands " believe in saving our planet in all ways possible....98% of our products are manufactured with recycled material....Our labels are printed with organic

inks, we power our shop with wind and solar power, the LED lights we use in our products are low powered, the fans we install use " potato " energy, and as such, we are

proud to say that all of our products are 110% green.......12% of our net income is donated directly to green charities........

The only problem is everything you play ends up sounding like Phish![woot]

Although Trey Anastasio does not DIRECTLY endorse our product, he HAS been seen using them in the studio !!!!!!!!!

if you send me a few i will use them on stage and promote them during intermission [biggrin]

We are very pleased !!!!!!! They are on their way..........

[thumbup] ...Hello, I am the owner and designer of " SmartButtStands "......These stands are all metal, stackable, and they each come

with amazing graphics......Each stand is certified " Dolphin Safe. ".....I have these available in ALBACORE, CHUNK, CHUNKLIGHT,

new CRAB !!!!!!!!! These durable amp and speaker stands are sure to be in high demand, and are highly recommended for

all styles of music !!!!!!!!! I am offering these at an extreme discount price for a short time at an amazing $ 278.45 EACH, or

two for only $ 323.86 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have SLASHTONE, you NEED ONE OF THESE !!!!!!! Many FAMOUS rockers are

expressing interest in this product !!!!!!!!! We are looking for people to ENDORSE this AMAZING PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please order now, and be the first on your block to own one !!!!!!!!!!! I will now answer ANY questions regarding this product !!!!!!

Will they give you slash tone?

Will they give you slash tone?

The secret to Slashtone is known but to a very few.......I am aware of an Swleary who discovered Slashtone, but he's not sharing......

My grandson found Slashtone by simply plugging in a fake Les Paul into a stolen Marshall amp....These stands will definately

make any guitarest look cooler than Slash....

The secret to Slashtone is known but to a very few.......I am aware of an Swleary who discovered Slashtone, but he's not sharing......

My grandson found Slashtone by simply plugging in a fake Les Paul into a stolen Marshall amp....These stands will definately

make any guitarest look cooler than Slash....

Great post flood !!!!!!!!!!!! One can clearly see that the Marshall is sitting on top of a stack of " Slash Signature SmartButtStands "..........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....

Can you set me up with something in a fake wood grain that looks, feels and smells like wood?

Thank you for your interest in SmartButtStands !!!!!!! We strive to be as eco and green as possible...As such, fake wood grain

is not an option currently available...However, we love beavers here at the office, and we love beaver watching..As such, we

have surrounded our manufacturing plant with a moat and poplar trees; The beavers are allowed full freedom to chop, chew,

build, keep house, and do what beavers do best; keeping the world a happy and natural place....Some of the beavers enjoy

stripping the trees of their bark and outer layers of wood...We use these in real wood veneers in some of our products........

Thank you for your interest in SmartButtStands !!!!!!! We strive to be as eco and green as possible...As such, fake wood grain

is not an option currently available...However, we love beavers here at the office, and we love beaver watching..As such, we

have surrounded our manufacturing plant with a moat and poplar trees; The beavers are allowed full freedom to chop, chew,

build, keep house, and do what beavers do best; keeping the world a happy and natural place....Some of the beavers enjoy

stripping the trees of their bark and outer layers of wood...We use these in real wood veneers in some of our products........

Beaver watching

small-bnb.gif

Archived