Gibson Brands Forums

I thought the fine gibson members deserved a treat

Enmitygauged

Hey dont talk about my sister like that...... lol just kidding the girl is my Sales Rep or was then I fired her for being slack then she modeled for me what do they say about blonds lol

Hey, I'd hit it, kinda creepy if she was your sister, but still ok.

Never ever ever have a hot chick work for you if you expect actual work to be done (ok, im partially kidding before people jump down my throat, all I'm saying is most hot chicks don't get fired for their resume...)

I came on as the sales manager after she had already started. She was hired as a promo girl for the winery but the owner/Guy who slept with all the female staff promoted her to a sales rep with no experience in sales. [crying] I'd ring her during the day and she'd be in bed and go oh woops I had a bikini comp last night and slept in. Lame. But Im glad she did the pics pity cant post them all.

I came on as the sales manager after she had already started. She was hired as a promo girl for the winery but the owner/Guy who slept with all the female staff promoted her to a sales rep with no experience in sales. [crying] I'd ring her during the day and she'd be in bed and go oh woops I had a bikini comp last night and slept in. Lame. But Im glad she did the pics pity cant post them all.

PM me brooooooooo [biggrin]

lol they were amazing I thought they were fake. But nope they were real. I'll upload one she just sent me that is ok with this site

there you go Nate just for you

6f9bae4c.jpg

Can I have her phone number?

I still want those other pics though [crying]

This is going to sound weird, but I love her nose...

Beautiful guitars........Gibson and Martins both have unique tones, and both are great guitars.....[thumbup] ..

Musically speaking, I notice that the model is into overdrive, and not fuzz.........[thumbup] ..

Beautiful guitars........Gibson and Martins both have unique tones, and both are great guitars.....[thumbup] ..

Musically speaking, I notice that the model is into overdrive, and not fuzz.........[thumbup] ..

I still think she would enjoy a Way Huge Swollen Pickle...

And I can provide that [biggrin]

Guest FarnsBarns

Can I have her phone number?

I still want those other pics though [crying]

This is going to sound weird, but I love her nose...

There was a nose in those pics?

Nice ti...pics....

Which winery?

I have a few that dont have the guitar in them. But not nude. and I am trying to find the master disk I only have a few I had posted on FB and put up here.

I will see what i can do. Its a winery in the Clare Valley South Australia as I said she no long works there

I have a few that dont have the guitar in them. But not nude. and I am trying to find the master disk I only have a few I had posted on FB and put up here.

I will see what i can do. Its a winery in the Clare Valley South Australia as I said she no long works there

No, I wasn't interested in which winery because I wanted to know where she works. I was interested because I just wanted to see if I was familiar with it (the winery). I work with wine and was curious to know if I'd heard of it.

Archived