Gibson Brands Forums

Bigsby came!

Silenced Fred

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you gonna install it yourself?

You must be pretty stoked a bigsby on your LP will be tastyyyyy.

I just installed it, pics soon

And Steve, I'm giving her a hot wheels car in a Tiffany's box. It's an inside joke, but she's gonna freak when she sees the box

**** yeah, that looks great!! .... how's it play and sound?....easy to install?....keen for details and more photos.

Did you drill holes in your gat for this, or did you use something like this: http://www.vibramate.com/ ??

I'm keen to install a bigsby on my 335, but not so keen on drilling holes in the sucker so contemplating the vibramate solution <_<

**** yeah, that looks great!! .... how's it play and sound?....easy to install?....keen for details and more photos.

Did you drill holes in your gat for this, or did you use something like this: http://www.vibramate.com/ ??

I'm keen to install a bigsby on my 335, but not so keen on drilling holes in the sucker so contemplating the vibramate solution <_<

Drilled holes, pretty easy to install. I love it

Your LP just got so much sweeter. How's it working?

Oh yeah. IMO, and Evol is gonna kill me, but I prefer Bigsbies on LPs and semi hollows to SGs. I put on strings, and played for like 10-15 minutes to stretch em out a bit, and it didn't take it much out of tune with some pretty constant banging on the bar.

I love it and have no idea why I didn't put one on before

Terrible movie, but I'd still hit it, throwing up oil an all

Do it, you won't regret it

I don't know about the vomiting oil part, but I'd hit it gimpy thumbs and all.

I love that movie. I'm not one of those people that's obsessed with Megan Fox but that movie is cheesey to perfection. Also Megan Fox is really hot.

I think I'm gonna have to play some telecasters with bigsbys to make the decision. I've always though that the sound of the tele would be a perfect match for a bigsby though. Plus they just look really cool.

Vibramate? [thumbdn]

Go all the way or don't do it. Just my opinion.

Oh yeah. IMO, and Evol is gonna kill me, but I prefer Bigsbies on LPs and semi hollows to SGs. I put on strings, and played for like 10-15 minutes to stretch em out a bit, and it didn't take it much out of tune with some pretty constant banging on the bar.

I love it and have no idea why I didn't put one on before

Even though you are throwing dirt bombs over the wall at me, I will still say welcome to the Bigsby club. And what took you so long? Tell me it was our jam session that sold you on it.

btw I got my Fuzz Face back. The volume issue is fixed, but the fuzz knob has less range. Still, very gritty Ge fuzz and a very happy EVOL. It's a notch or two below my Fuzzrite on the sonic assault scale.

btw I got my Fuzz Face back. The volume issue is fixed, but the fuzz knob has less range. Still, very gritty Ge fuzz and a very happy EVOL. It's a notch or two below my Fuzzrite on the sonic assault scale.

Sweet dude. I've been wanting to check out some Fuzz Face action lately.

Now you need to get yo-self a ****!

Archived