Gibson Brands Forums

drank too much

Guest Farnsbarns

Kind of in the same boat. Two hours of Two and Half men was on tv last night and Charlie's drinking seemed to influence my own! I felt I was chilling out with him....

I have only just discovered this show and have become a bit obsessed with it. It just cheers me up so much :)

Matt

I hear Croydon Fire Brigade reported a record number of call-outs last night....

Ho Ho Ho.

Hope the head isn't too bad, Farns!

We must all meet up soon.

Guest FarnsBarns

I rang a forum member while I was drunk, twice, mainly because I was so p!ssed I forgot that I had already rung him. Thankfully I seem to remember the only embarrassing thing was that I was incoherently drunk.

I also got bitten by a dog that I had been warned would bite me but no, I was drunk and therefore I was an indestructible dog whisperer, then I was bleeding.

Oh dear oh dear.

I rang a forum member while I was drunk, twice, mainly because I was so p!ssed I forgot that I had already rung him. Thankfully I seem to remember the only embarrassing thing was that I was incoherently drunk.

I also got bitten by a dog that I had been warned would bite me but no, I was drunk and therefore I was an indestructible dog whisperer, then I was bleeding.

Oh dear oh dear.

Sounds like you tied one on pretty good.

You'll live to do it all over another day.

The only time I get really drunk is if I throw tequila into the mix which is fun now and again.

I usually stick to beer. I know what to expect even if overdone.

Friday night...yippee

I'll be right there with you tonight. I'm going to see a friends band play and i've arranged for my wife to drive me there so I can get my drink on... :)

I was right. You'll notice I stayed away from the forum last night after I got home...i promptly passed the eff out. :) Good night...good show/gig/concert..fun times!!

FarnsBarns....

Not really wise... just old, but managing to keep getting older.

As for the one guy here who said he hasn't imbibed, as I recall he's a bit young for it, so it isn't at all bad that he has not partaken.

Don't get me wrong, there have been occasions on which my tummy refused to continue processing alcohol, but I never, ever, imbibed with intent to become blotto. I'm probably enough of a loose cannon sober anyway. <grin> When I first entered college (Uni those of you whose vocabulary is more Brit-oriented), I'll admit I purchased sufficient beverage to determine physical limits while alone in my dorm room. I learned. Still don't care for that type of booze.

So my perspective on booze is about the same as it is with chocolate: A high quality chocolate at about 1 ounce is wonderful; the second one is quite good. The third ends up tasting not much better than a Hershey's and after a certain point, one's tummy revolts and the taste no longer pleases.

m

Archived