Gibson Brands Forums

Sometimes

Silenced Fred

Sometimes I worry that I'm not ready for life

How to provide for myself, family or wife

Then I read what you post on the Internet

Ah, and all of my worries I soon forget

Unfortunately in this Economic time and Global Economy ( like most of us) this might be a question you ask yourself everyday, but everyday will lead to another that you have found your way to.

My advice,,, worry about making right now the best it can be and do what you can for the future. Yesterday has passed. The future has not come. Right now is all ya got for sure brother...

Andy

Unfortunately in this Economic time and Global Economy ( like most of us) this might be a question you ask yourself everyday, but everyday will lead to another that you have found your way to.

My advice,,, worry about making right now the best it can be and do what you can for the future. Yesterday has passed. The future has not come. Right now is all ya got for sure brother...

Andy

Add a little foresight and some good planning to this mind set and you got it made... [thumbup]

No one is ready for life. It's a journey of experience and lessons. You'll learn from your mistakes. I'd say an important lesson is listen to your elders. Most don't. But us old 'uns have made the mistakes etc and try to help. If you need help ask your parents/ grandparents and take note. It's worth it.

It was just a poem, but there's always truth behind everything.

I worry about my future every day. I'm not sure if I'm mature enough or whatever to be successful in life.

But I always feel better about myself when I worry about if I'm mature enough and I see and hear some of the stuff people post on forums (not just here)

It was 2 am, and I was tired and a little drunk, so I thought it would be awesome to make it rhyme

Archived