Gibson Brands Forums

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

Yesterday I noticed my reputation went up from about 6 when I last noticed, and I think I gave them to myself when I first appeared here to 42. Today it has gone up another one, I can't find the post that has been +1'd.

I am not really fussed about a community lead reputation system (I think, not really considered it) but where did that come from. I looked for the one today out of curiosity as I know it happened today so I assume it must have been a recent post but I'm buggered if I can find it.

Edit: I +1'd my self again on this pot just to check if I could, sorry!

Edit 2: Wouldn't it make sense to stop people upping their own reputation? A very simple peice of PHP me thinks!

Wow, now I'm on 46, this could get addictive! Why do I feel delight over an increase in an arbitrary number? [confused]

Ive been here for 2 years, do i care if someone minus or plus me? **** YES! [flapper]

Well then I will, and I did!

I'm something like over 300 or something a while ago someone said I was around there. I don't check.

Hell, I thought people hated me

That is bull, you must be aware that you are one of the most liked people around here! That's the impression I get anyway.

Well isn't this a nice back patting thread!

And a plus for GG, Farnsbarns, and Mr. Fuzzy.........Why ???? 'Cause you 'al post cool stuff........

And I rudely didn't think to return the favour. Until now!

That is bull, you must be aware that you are one of the most liked people around here! That's the impression I get anyway.

Well isn't this a nice back patting thread!

lulz

all i post is random **** and get into arguments with people about f00zz pedals...

cool man, well thank you!

lulz

all i post is random **** and get into arguments with people about f00zz pedals...

cool man, well thank you!

Oh that's bull, you've made a lot of constructive posts man. [thumbup] I'm agreeing with good sir farns.

Ok, here's a silly game, let's see how any people will + sparkies post above for no reason other than to see how high it will go. 2 digits, 3 ???

I never did figure that whole thingy out with the rep. and whatever.. .smiley-char156.gif

I never took the time too!!

What's that little blue fella doing with that spy glass when he's not looking through it?

And a plus for GG, Farnsbarns, and Mr. Fuzzy.........Why ???? 'Cause you 'al post cool stuff........

Awww, thanks Damian (hug). I was happily plussing everyone in this thread but then got a little popup window telling me I'd reached my maximum votes for the day?! WTH?! [biggrin]

Farns, I laughed so hard at this that I actually choked! Thanks for that! [thumbup]

Glad to be of service!

lephrecan.gif

Archived