Gibson Brands Forums

SPORTS POLL

Californiaman

Being born and raised in Vancouver and a die hard hockey fan I sooo have to go with Boston on this one, hahaha, I kid I kid. I am not biased about sports though I do have my favorite teams, I really have to pay attention to tonight's hockey game. Boston played very well in there first home game, scary well. And most people already thought we (Vancouver) had it in the bag with the second win, which they dont realize the first game was a 1-0 win like 17 seconds before the game ended and the second game was a 3-2 win with a goal being scored 14 seconds into the first period of OT I dont call that stomping the team and showing them who is boss I actually consider that fluke luck, especially since in there first home game Boston mopped the floor with Vancouver 8-1.

Well I really thought Vancouver until tonight. BTW, I was in the Boston a few weeks ago and just happen to be by the Garden when they beat Philly. I walk out of the restaurant and I was surrounded by Bruins fans. We ended up at The Fours to "celebrate" with the fans. I'm a die hard Sabres fan but I didn't mention it to anyone...

We watch NCAA girls softball playoffs every year...great sport.

My daughter has been watching it for years, but I've always just glanced in passing. This year I sat and watched the first few games with her, and now I'm hooked [confused] .... The girls really hustle, and bring a certain joy to the game.... something I haven't seen in men's baseball since the 70's

I'm most interested in just seeing great series'.

Being a Cleveland sports fan, I have to rely on living vicariously through the fans of other teams which make the playoffs/finals in their respective sports. That being said, Boston/New England has had enough in the championship department. I'd like to see Lord Stanley's Cup in Vancouver, just because...but after the way Boston has man-handled Vancouver the last two games, it's hard to envision Vancouver coming back from that, but you never know...

I can't stand basketball. Couldn't care less if the NBA dissolved into oblivion.

ahh the last two games have been stressful for us here in Vancouver. but its ok since some people are jumping off the bandwagon, it makes for more leg room [thumbup]

I try and kick them back off the bandwagon when I see them hop on and off like that, one of the things I cant tolerate at all. I know someone who in the last couple days has gone out and bought a bunch of stuff like the car flag, and a hat and some other Canucks stuff and he doesn't even watch hockey, and when he glances at it he will call icing when its offside and vice versa.

My daughter has been watching it for years, but I've always just glanced in passing. This year I sat and watched the first few games with her, and now I'm hooked [confused] .... The girls really hustle, and bring a certain joy to the game.... something I haven't seen in men's baseball since the 70's

The pitching is great..it's a faster moving sport then baseball..my grandson will watch a whole game! He has the attention span of a gnat! MLB is just to slow to keep him into a game.

Archived