Gibson Brands Forums

Post Yur Scooters!

Dallastx

Interesting you brought this up, I've been making a few mods to mine over the last week or so, and it's definitely time for some new photos. Here's one at 70 m.p.h. from around 1990.

1985 Harley FXST Softail.

3097453537_067423cb7b.jpg

Since this photo was taken, besides both the bike and me being a little older.... the bike has gotten a Heritage type windshield and leather saddle bags, and I've just had some of the original chrome and gold bling restored and reinstalled. Getting ready for a little road trip week of June 20. The band has a one-night out of town gig at a resort in the Ozark Mountains of southwest Missouri. Instead of getting on the band bus, the wife and I are going to jump on the bike and meet them there. Once my contractual obligations have been fulfilled, we're going to tool around the Ozarks for a few days. Cooperation by the Midwest weather would be greatly appreciated.

I'll get some "updated" photos of the bike, and maybe even in color.

Interesting you brought this up, I've been making a few mods to mine over the last week or so, and it's definitely time for some new photos. Here's one at 70 m.p.h. from around 1990.

1985 Harley FXST Softail.

3097453537_067423cb7b.jpg

Since this photo was taken, besides both the bike and me being a little older.... the bike has gotten a Heritage type windshield and leather saddle bags, and I've just had some of the original chrome and gold bling restored and reinstalled. Getting ready for a little road trip week of June 20. The band has a one-night out of town gig at a resort in the Ozark Mountains of southwest Missouri. Instead of getting on the band bus, the wife and I are going to jump on the bike and meet them there. Once my contractual obligations have been fulfilled, we're going to tool around the Ozarks for a few days. Cooperation by the Midwest weather would be greatly appreciated.

I'll get some "updated" photos of the bike, and maybe even in color.

Awesome!!!

Archived