Gibson Brands Forums

Picked up the new baby

Enmitygauged

has to be a girl name lol Um Paula?? lol or Paulette, She was sitting next to 3 custom shops and 1 with a AAA top and she looked better than all of them. Screw eating Im in love

Les Paula? [lol]

Lou Paula, sounds like a guy with from the Mafia with the wrong last name.

It runs 57's it's just a lot dirtier than the burstbucker pros in the standard. And yep it's a traditional LP in light burst. The neck has a lower action and is way different than the standard but it just feels more solid than the standard nice and chunky

Very nice...Trads are great...I would swap out the speed knobs and give her a truss rod name job...like this (excuse for pics.. [biggrin] )

Before....

lilly%20small.jpg

With new knobs..

LilKnobs.%20small.JPG

And named truss rod..

Lilytruss%20small.JPG

I notice you are in Oz...what did you pay for her if you don't mind me asking?

How about the Traditional? or maybe the Light Burst? [flapper]

Never understood the concept of naming something that can't or won't come when you call it.

That's why my Desert Tortoise is named the turtle, The Canary is named the Canary and our fish are named (you guessed it) the fish.

How about the Traditional? or maybe the Light Burst? [flapper]

Never understood the concept of naming something that can't or won't come when you call it.

That's why my Desert Tortoise is named the turtle, The Canary is named the Canary and our fish are named (you guessed it) the fish.

Just because you have too many guitars to name retro... [flapper]

Archived