Gibson Brands Forums

the "no particular topic title thread"...

S t e v e

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm to dam old to be painting my house!!! Discovering this fact after several weeks of sanding, grinding, chipping and choking on augerpoop (lead laden dust).

I haven't had this much fun since grandma fell through the outhouse floor and I had to hose her down. That was pretty traumatic for a 10 year old boy, I still have nightmares and flash backs.. ](*,)

Lookin' to see if there are any other high-gain pedals I'd prefer over the MXR. Actually, the Digitech Death Metal looks and sounds very promising, as does the DeltaLab Metal Distortion...Hm...

Well, at any rate I'll have a bit more saving up to do before I'll feel comfortable with picking up a new pedal...If I were getting either the Digitech or the DeltaLab, I'd have a bit more money left over. I might end up putting that towards a boost pedal, to drive the distortion.

(Trying to make up for my amp's lack of versatility and lame distortion sound.)

Dang.......I'm spending 40+ hours a week on law stuff..........

ALL my music projects are on hold........This is not right...........

Just sayin'.......It's killin' me........

What's up with that spot where your buttocks starts that tingles when you pee? When you scratch it, you pee more!

I want to be a weatherman. I want a job where I can be wrong most of the time and not worry about loosing anything

Why can't black blues guitarists reach the same level of mainstream popularity that white blues guitarists achieve?

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

What's up with that spot where your buttocks starts that tingles when you pee? When you scratch it, you pee more!

Er, yeah, maybe see a doctor about that.

And how are you reaching around and scrathing your perineum (I guess that's the, erm, place you mean) while you pee. DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION, IT'S NOT AN IMAGE I WANT IN MY HEAD.

Guest farnsbarns

missus is cooking a sock, i said: what are you doing? She said: Just what you asked me to do last night when you came home drunk...I said: i never asked you to cook my sock!

That only works if you have a northern accent.

Lookin' to see if there are any other high-gain pedals I'd prefer over the MXR. Actually, the Digitech Death Metal looks and sounds very promising, as does the DeltaLab Metal Distortion...Hm...

Well, at any rate I'll have a bit more saving up to do before I'll feel comfortable with picking up a new pedal...If I were getting either the Digitech or the DeltaLab, I'd have a bit more money left over. I might end up putting that towards a boost pedal, to drive the distortion.

(Trying to make up for my amp's lack of versatility and lame distortion sound.)

Go for the No Brainer, it is a no brainer! [flapper]

The "Talk About Anything" thread in the "Talk About Anything" board....

How duplicitous is that? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should do something more constructive... like tune our drums.

my drummer spent 5 hours the other tuning his drums. seems stupid :unsure:

Guest farnsbarns

WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN WITH THE BIG WORDS MY TINY IDIOT BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

It's not the right word so I wouldn't worry. In that context it makes no sense!

Guest farnsbarns

my drummer spent 5 hours the other tuning his drums. seems stupid :unsure:

I think it is quite important. My dad was whining about a drummer the other day because he had some crappy bass drum that wouldn't tune to the pitch required by the band. He's been told to go buy a new bass drum!

I think it is quite important. My dad was whining about a drummer the other day because he had some crappy bass drum that wouldn't tune to the pitch required by the band. He's been told to go buy a new bass drum!

lol i was kidding. i always tell him to tune them to whatever the room is tuned to so whenever I feed back, his drum set will go crazy

Archived