Gibson Brands Forums

28 million 651 thousand and 793...views...

S t e v e

I bet at least half that 28 millions view was the same 300 little goth wankers watching the same video over and over, the other half of the views were people trying to figure out if the band members were girls or boys. I always thought that disco and rap would be the low end of the scale in music who would have ever guessed this weird goth screamo crap would be considered music.

Id rather sit through a two hour polka concert than one of these screamo things.

I bet at least half that 28 millions view was the same 300 little goth wankers watching the same video over and over, the other half of the views were people trying to figure out if the band members were girls or boys. I always thought that disco and rap would be the low end of the scale in music who would have ever guessed this weird goth screamo crap would be considered music.

Id rather sit through a two hour polka concert than one of these screamo things.

Finally some sanity....plus 1 for you! [thumbup]

Eh, I like some of those post hardcore or "screamo" bands. really the main one is Alexisonfire, check em out, they are actually decent.

Most of the bands in that genre all sound the same though...

Archived