Gibson Brands Forums

New pedalboard day.

dem00n

that's a pretty cool board, although I'll bet it'll run out of space before you know it, when you buy something like a timeline, or some eventide stuff.

When i get the timeline i wont put it on a board, it will be its own board.

Nice lookin board, man. Does it have a lid?

Also, I really dig your pedals. The Torns Peaker is like my most used fuzz. I would totally rock that Muff too.

Why wouldn't you put the Timeline on the board? There's like a perfect space for it right there.

Nice lookin board, man. Does it have a lid?

Also, I really dig your pedals. The Torns Peaker is like my most used fuzz. I would totally rock that Muff too.

Why wouldn't you put the Timeline on the board? There's like a perfect space for it right there.

Well im going to build more pedals and i have to buy the No Brainer too. I think the timeline would fit fine on the floor. I'll see how it goes.

No it doesnt have a lid, think ill have to make one.

Right on man. What's on your list of pedals to build?

I've just ordered some parts to build a SHO clone just to sell to fund more DIY action haha.

Didnt make a list but my next build is an Octave fuzz, i should be done with fuzz pedals after that. Mabye a noise maker after that.

Your going to sell the pedal your building?

If I were to build an octave fuzz, I'd build a Univox Superfuzz clone.

Yeah man. I figured a SHO clone would be real easy to sell because everyone wants a SHO but nobody wants to pay Zvex prices. I see SHO clones sell all the time. I figured I'd just sell it for like $50 and make a little money to buy more parts and repeat haha.

I already have a real SHO so I guess I would know if I'm doing it wrong haha

Very cool dem00n!!!

How do you like the JB FuzzFace?

How do you run it, through a clean amp or through an amp already overdriving?

I really like it but i do not think it is worth $200, i got mine used. It is a great fuzz pedal if you want that tube fuzz tone but not worth $200.

I run it through both clean and overdrive, i like overdrive more.

I really like it but i do not think it is worth $200, i got mine used. It is a great fuzz pedal if you want that tube fuzz tone but not worth $200.

I run it through both clean and overdrive, i like overdrive more.

Cool, thanks for your insight.

Archived