Gibson Brands Forums

Which pizza do you like to eat with your Gibsons ?

EuroAussie

Been quite an eventful day, wouldnt you say ?

Thought Id change the direction a bit, so, when youre playing your beautiful Gibson, and you get the munchies, which pizza do you order ?

For me, if I play mahogany i prefer somthing lighter, so I might go for a plain, all cheese pizza, but when i pick up say the rosewood SWD I get a craving for pepperoni and salami..

What about you ... ?

Been quite an eventful day, wouldnt you say ?

Thought Id change the direction a bit, so, when youre playing your beautiful Gibson, and you get the munchies, which pizza do you order ?

For me, if I play mahogany i prefer somthing lighter, so I might go for a plain, all cheese pizza, but when i pick up say the rosewood SWD I get a craving for pepperoni and salami..

What about you ... ?

When I'm playing my CW I prefer chili instead of pizza, but I always wind up stirrin the pot to much

Speaking of Spam - the "meat" product - I think that on what is called a Hawaiian pizza instead of Canadian bacon they should used Spam. Hawaiians love Spam, they use it on a lot if dishes. You could put Canadian bacon on "Canadian" pizza, but Spam is authentic Hawaiian.

Jeremy, YEAH!

Now THAT is time worth spending!!!

What sort of restaurant? I mean fancy, casual, specific ethnic flavor required for the tunes?

I'm going to be moving back east shortly and am EXCITED to get back into playing those sort of places.

Almost impossible to get decent pizza with buffalo mozzarella and San Marzana tomatoes these days unless you live in a major urban area - and even then it can take a bit of searching.

The place I haunt is the only one around here where you can see a real live Sicillian Grandma in the kitchen. Good thick doughy crust (not that full of butter stuff you get in Chicago) with tons of sauce and served up as a slab. Mostly veggies on mine - banana peppers, onions, olives and so on. The garlic rolls she makes from scratch are an additional treat. Never tasted a better one even in Brooklyn.

But the real question is - what kind of knish do you prefer with your Gibsons?

Jeremy, YEAH!

Now THAT is time worth spending!!!

What sort of restaurant? I mean fancy, casual, specific ethnic flavor required for the tunes?

I'm going to be moving back east shortly and am EXCITED to get back into playing those sort of places.

A few years ago i stopped playing the late night bar scene and started doing Restaurants earlier bar gigs Backyard parties and weddings, fairly casual. I do alot of stuff like Neil Young, Bobby D, Van the Man, Guy Clark, johnny Cash, Willie, Townes, Earle, Lightfoot,The Dead, Originals. I play primarilly solo but do play from time to time with a cello or piano player. If you are interested check out my website. Jeremymortonmusic.com and click on the tab that says 11th & Grant A show i recorded a while back.

JM

Archived