Gibson Brands Forums

Ordered one of these from GC

duane v

Your "Daughter???" SURE, Duane!! LOL [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

[biggrin]

I know how it looks, but I'm a Kahler guy... I'm too heavy handed for the Floyd....

I gave my daughter a $600 budget, and she opted for the Epi and put $300 away for a new softball bat [biggrin]

Great guitar! Personally, I feel that Floyd Rose trems were put on earth to bedevil the days of man ... but it is a cool axe! Cograts!

Here are the boys at Andertons Music trying their best to make a Pro/FX go out of tune. Seems pretty solid to me ... [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSaJ9-HaRSU&playnext=1&list=PL85DFCE76D274B132

Jim

Ordered a Epiphone Les Paul Plustop PRO/FX, and got it for a steal of a price [thumbup][thumbup] .... It should be arriving Wednesday or Thursday... I'll be out of town until Monday,

but I'll make sure to do a review

683811.jpg

[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

I mean, REALLY.... Looking at the prices of many of the GITS, I am having a major gas attack.

I-DO-NOT-NEED another GEEEEETTTT!!!!!! But the PRices, the free Gift, the quality of what I

can get for the $$$$.... The SAVINGS!!!! Wait..What savings? I'll be spending!!! No, no... IF

YOu bought it at full price, you'd LOSE..... Angel on one shoulder, Devil on the other.

AHHHRRGGG!!!!!!

All I really want is an LP case and Strings...... [-o<[-o<[-o<

Edit: that was close - I only ordered a Case, Strap, Strings, Korg tuner.

That's a great thing to give your daughter,Im sure that she'll be overjoyed.A few years ago on a trip to Ottawa I picked up a Candy Apple Red P-Bass copy for my daugher-she was ecstatic and I know that your daughter will be also. You must be as proud of her as I am of my daughter for a gesture like that.

Archived