Gibson Brands Forums

rough mixes are up

Sinner 13

The Wrong Guys

Please take a listen, and feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism.

For those of you NOT into punk/garage/Rocka/Psychobilly, you may wish to pass.

for those of you with open minds as MUSICIANS, Please listen, and respond.

Thanks Guys And Gals(I know there are one or two still on here)

J.

Just downloaded the two tracks on the band page, cheers for them being available [biggrin]

My wife and I like Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (a lot) and we thought it had the same type of attitude. I must be getting old, to me it was just good stick it to the man rock n roll. I thought both songs were very well written.

Matt

My wife and I like Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (a lot) and we thought it had the same type of attitude.

+1

Well written songs. Attitude. It rocks that you guys are local, I'm gonna have to come check you out sometime.

As far as constructive criticism goes, my ears want to hear a little more presence from the guitars in the mix, and some more bass too. The guitars and bass seem to be hanging out in the background of the mix a bit, behind the drummer and singer.

Good stuff. [thumbup]

- B

Thanks for all the good vibes from you all,.

As I stated these are the roughs, I am sure the final masters will be much more balanced.

Once that is done, we will post those.

Also Much credit must pass to our friend Clay Neely At Black Coffee Sound In Williamsburg Ma. for working his magic in the booth.

Great song [thumbup]

But you're drummer is all over the place..... Have him work with a metronome for about a month during rehearsals

I wasn't sure if it was just me who noticed that....

I like the song Morning News the best, but I liked the solo in Breathless. It has that punk/surf/rockabilly type feel. [thumbup]

I dig it. Here's my CONSTRUCTIVE ideas. Bass sounds too treble-y, he should roll off the tone knob on the bass and throw in walking fills. Drummer needs to switch off the high hat to the ride here and there. Rhythm guitar should let some of the chords ring out instead of all palm-muted 16ths and have more fun with effects (like at 2:00 on 'Morning News'). Don't bone each others girlfriends. Don't get strung out. Let me know if y'all plan a trip to LA we play out all the time in the garage rock scene.

Archived