Gibson Brands Forums

First show in CO

Silenced Fred

Guest farnsbarns

Fred, if you like I'll help you out with a web site if you get yourself a domain and hosting (you wouldn't want it hosted over here, bad for your search performance). PM me.

Oh, and good luck with the gig!

Fred, if you like I'll help you out with a web site if you get yourself a domain and hosting (you wouldn't want it hosted over here, bad for your search performance). PM me.

Oh, and good luck with the gig!

Thanks! Once I get some money together I'm gonna get myself a domain and hosting, right now, I'm just trying to make my purevolume as user friendly as possible and get it out there more because its free!

I'll send you a PM for sure once I get a website going in the works

Guest farnsbarns

Name.com, $5.99/yr for a .com and there's plenty of decent yet cheap/free hosting providers, some will give you a free domain. I have a huge workload at the mo but I'll reply to your pm after the W/E.

Show em some boob, that always gets the crowd going.

Good luck man i know you'll do good.

Me? Or a lady?

Thanks though, its gonna be about half hour of originals, with half hour of covers. Its a free show, but I'm mainly doing it to get my name out in the area and such. Marketing baby!

I liked the page Fred. I remember my first time playing alone...it was hell cause I was performing for a bunch of annoying little 12 year old pop fans. [flapper]

Kick some arse dude!

Yeah, its just that there aren't gonna be like any of my friends there, all by myself, etc. I'm really anxious about this one... thanks man!

Don't sweat it Fuzzmon. You might kill I'm sure. But I would not judge your future there by how well the first one goes. They might not get you.

Personally, I think it shows balls getting a solo gig already so soon.

You gonna record it? I can't wait to hear about how Colorado reacts to Chicago. I'm seeing a good time right there.

Good luck, man. Don't drink too much coffee before the show.

Tell me how it goes. Ima be in San Fran this weekend so I won't be on.

Dude, I live on coffee now. I'm not as hungry and I don't eat nearly as much as I did in Illinois. Its weird, I just don't have the appetite

Will let you know, I'm gonna try and see if I can get the whole thing recorded somehow...

Don't sweat it Fuzzmon. You might kill I'm sure. But I would not judge your future there by how well the first one goes. They might not get you.

Personally, I think it shows balls getting a solo gig already so soon.

You gonna record it? I can't wait to hear about how Colorado reacts to Chicago. I'm seeing a good time right there.

Thanks! I'm mainly doing this to get my name out there, and stuff like that. I am jamming with a band on Saturday, found myself a drummer who is also from Chicago on Monday, and he is pretty big into the indie scene, so I think we can grove this pretty well. Just gotta find a bassist and maybe a second guitarist/keyboards and I will be a super happy boy.

I'm feeling trapped. Some personal stuff with old friends is causing me a lot of stress, and I had been losing some of the passion in playing guitar. Its a struggle man, and I just gotta fight it. I'll try and record it. If you wanna hear some demos I did, its at purevolume.com/oddmanout3

Well I 'liked' you Fred.

Just one thing Sept 13 in Colorado covers a lot of territory.

Now you know my true identity! [scared] It's Spiderman without his mask, just don't kiss me upside down [flapper]

If you are in Colorado, its at Spotlight Music in FoCo at 6pm. I think Jantha is the only one in Colorado that I know of... but I don't think he's near here

Thanks guys!

Archived