Gibson Brands Forums

New Line of Botique Pedals

damian

The first pedal shown is the " Kimbabig Kalydascope Kryptonite Khorus.......Some of the fine knobs and switches include;

Analog / digital, speed, ee que, periphial / depth, glam level, dual stereo mix, and many many more.....

The second pedal is the " SteinTime Delay " featuring predelay, middelay, postdelay, and thread-delay, among many more knobs and stuff....

Followed by the " Fuzzy Fred Frantic Fuzz ", whih features a silicon / germanium switch, indie level, and the PICKLE LEVELS, which include

kosher, sliced, dill, sweet, and other fine adustments...And, it's the only fuzz pedal with a " SUSPENSION LEVEL " knob !!!!!!!!!

And last, is the " dem00n Dynamyte Demented Distortion " pedal, featuring; mode, ala mode, over drive, under drive, prius drive, SS/Tube switch,

SLASHTONE snob knob, soft clip, hard clip, paper clip, baklava knob, metal, metalerr, even more metaller, uber metallerrerrer, and Nestle' Crunch,

and, yes, it comes with SPELL CHECK built in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More models will be available soon, depending upon how sales go..............Prices upon request........Thank you, and , buy American.............

Some profits might go to charity, and each purchase comes with a coupon good at JOSHATLASSTANDS.........

Note the careful Point to Point wiring......All hand done right here in the United States....I PERSONALY wire each component while inbetween posts

right here on the Gibby and Epi lounges......

jpg057.jpg

wow they look real solid and analogue to...chunky [thumbup]

I would build a custom pedal for you, but your playing is already amazingly awesome......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

Sure, these look chunky, but, that's what roadies are for !!!!!!! And they are theft resistant........[crying] :unsure: [scared] ..........

I think the way my chorus works, is Damian plucked one of my hairs while I was sleeping and used it to clone me. After 100's of clone's were made he gave them all guitars (we all know Damian has at least 12 billion guitars, so it didn't even put a dent in his collection.) He then shrunk the army of Bens/Kimbabigs (with of course, his patented Cookieman Cognitive Compressor) and put them inside a metal enclosure. Because they have the same mind as me, they know exactly what I'm going to do and even know where I'm going to make a mistake.

GENIUS =D>

Nice. I like how you fit so many features into a nice, portable, compact design. Very forward thinging. Are they Soviet inspired?

Yes, Searcy......U.S.S.R. inspired, U.S.A.R. built....Made with Cold War Steel...And, they are " We have ways to make you tell the TRUTH BYPASS." [crying] :unsure: ...

" Cookieman Congitive Compressor "........That's great Kimbabig.........[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...( Yes, I just bought two more guitars as well [scared] )

Good News! I just signed with demian to built my offical Bass Over Drive pedal!

bassboost.jpg

It has a real boutique feel. Not like some mass-produced crap. I mean you can really feel that someone sat at a bench and built this one with love.

I'm stoked!

bassboost.jpg

It has a real boutique feel. Not like some mass-produced crap. I mean you can really feel that someone sat at a bench and built this one with love.

I'm stoked!

its not vintage wood, your tone is gonna suck

damian, you also forgot mine is a wi fi router so it allows you to stream youtube on your firebird x

but the release date is being pushed back

That's correct Nat.......Origonally the WI FI was going to be an option, but due to overwhelming demand for the FUZZY FRED FUZZ unit ( almost three ordered ),

I have decided to make the WI FI a standard build in.......

bassboost.jpg

I'm stoked!

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....Yes !!!!! R&D is busy reverse engineering this wonderful unit !!!! It will be fully buffered, and housed in a titanium box.......

I didn't get one.........................msp_crying.gif

Tman's Triple Trem? Epic tremolo pedal. Don't forget it has to be all analogue with true bypass or it sucks tone! msp_flapper.gif

Tman jr., the " Tman Triple Trem " is being revamped after Fender got hold of a test unit....They claimed the circut was

too close to the Fender trem of yesteryear...." Patent Infringement " they said....Then Fish and Wildlife seized the rest

of the units due to the ebony trim which was hand crafted in the good 'ol USA......[scared][blink] .....

Tman jr., the " Tman Triple Trem " is being revamped after Fender got hold of a test unit....They claimed the circut was

too close to the Fender trem of yesteryear...." Patent Infringement " they said....Then Fish and Wildlife seized the rest

of the units due to the ebony trim which was hand crafted in the good 'ol USA......[scared][blink] .....

msp_scared.gif........................................................msp_crying.gifmsp_crying.gifmsp_crying.gif

bassboost.jpg

I'm stoked!

I wouldn't travel with that Bad Boy unless you have solid documentation as to how and where you got your Wood!!

Archived