Gibson Brands Forums

Music Jokes?

Searcy

How can you tell when a stage is perfectly level? The bass player drools the same out of each side of his mouth

How many guitarists does it take to change a light bulb? Five - one for the bulb and four to tell how they would do it better

I've heard this one with "A Room Full" and "13". I liked 13 best because it brings to mind the timeless "Dime-a-Dozen" remarks by the end of the Joke.

During rehearsal the drummer takes a break for the head.

He comes back and the bass player and the guitar player are going at it tooth and nail.

He jumps in, separates them and says WTF is going on?

The bass player says, "When I wasn't looking he turned one of the tuners on my bass."

Drummer says, "So what's the big deal?"

Bass player says, "He won't tell me which one!"

My favorite Farside cartoon was people lined up at the pearly gates, St Peter says "welcome to Heaven, here's your harp". Below is a group of people lined up at the gates of hell, The devil says "welcome to hell, here's your accordian"!

We can't ignore singers.......

A pianist and singer are rehearsing "Autumn Leaves" for a concert and the pianist says:

"OK. We will start in G minor and then on the third bar, modulate to B major and go into 5/4. When you get to the bridge, modulate back down to F# minor and alternate a 4/4 bar with a 7/4 bar. On the last A section go into double time and slowly modulate back to G minor."

The singer says: "Wow, I don't think I can remember all of that."

The pianist says: "Well, that's what you did last time."

My favorite - but it's an old one.

Right after John Entwistle died, he found himself in a recording studio with Keith Moon on drums Jimi Hendrix and Brian Jones on guitar. The background singers are Janis Joplin, Mama Cass Elliot, Otis Redding, and Sam Cooke.

So John turns to Keith Moon and says, "I must be in heaven!!!".

Just then Karen Carpenter comes out of the control room and says, "OK, Let's take it from the top again."

My favorite - but it's an old one.

Right after John Entwistle died, he found himself in a recording studio with Keith Moon on drums Jimi Hendrix and Brian Jones on guitar. The background singers are Janis Joplin, Mama Cass Elliot, Otis Redding, and Sam Cooke.

So John turns to Keith Moon and says, "I must be in heaven!!!".

Just then Karen Carpenter comes out of the control room and says, "OK, Let's take it from the top again."

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha....................................................

Archived