Gibson Brands Forums

Blues dad rock.

Californiaman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for Noticing, I hope you're Feeling Better after you're Drunken Outburst of the other day. Because you came off as a Raving Lunatic, unlike now when you just sound like a Pesky Kid.

Thanks for not Answering My Question, pal. I'm glad you don't mind Calling me a Raving Lunatic. I've decided to Cut Down on my Drinking Habit, but I'm still a Big Fan of Death Metal and I don't know why More People just Don't Get It. It doesn't bother me like it did That Night, though. You still Come Off as a Pretentious Tool, though, I'm Sorry To Say. Can you Answer My Question, please?

Thanks for not Answering My Question, pal. I'm glad you don't mind Calling me a Raving Lunatic. I've decided to Cut Down on my Drinking Habit, but I'm still a Big Fan of Death Metal and I don't know why More People just Don't Get It.

It's the cookie monster vocals....

Thanks for not Answering My Question, pal. I'm glad you don't mind Calling me a Raving Lunatic. I've decided to Cut Down on my Drinking Habit, but I'm still a Big Fan of Death Metal and I don't know why More People just Don't Get It. It doesn't bother me like it did That Night, though. You still Come Off as a Pretentious Tool, though, I'm Sorry To Say. Can you Answer My Question, please?

Sticks and Stones, Kid. I don't answer questions from Stick Throwers, I just call them names. Which in itself is a rather unattractive trait, but Tit for Tat is a weakness of mine.

Beside, what did I do to piss you off, except dislike Cookie Monster Vocals because I don't care to be reminded of Sesame Street when I listen to Metal? That and Scooped Mids sound muffled, I don't like Muffled.

..., but I'm still a Big Fan of Death Metal and I don't know why More People just Don't Get It. It doesn't bother me like it did That Night, though.

Get what exactly? That you like death metal? Or are you saying that people don't get death metal.

I used to like death metal, but I outgrew it, as I suspect others here did as well. To me, it's not a sustainable musical interest... It weighs on the soul.

At any rate, if YOU like it, then do it up. Who gives a sh!t what others think.

[wub]

I love you more and more each day Searcy, first Robert Randolph, now the Last Waltz...

[blush]

Call it what ever makes you sleep better at night. It's all Rock and Roll to me daddy-o. I'm currently burning all my CDs to a 1TB hard drive. I just burned "Let it Be" from the Beatles and next is "Ministry's Greatest Hits".

I used to think that because the generation after mine - I'm 65 - listened to and liked "our" music like the Doors and the Beatles and Stones etc., My Generation wins. Our music did that. But now I'm even more impressed by the fact that my grandsons are heavily into the Beatles. They know the lyrics and intros and have favoriites. One is 12 and the other 6.

We win! Dad rock rules!! Grampa rock rules!!!

I used to think that because the generation after mine - I'm 65 - listened to and liked "our" music like the Doors and the Beatles and Stones etc. they My Generation wins. Our music did that. But now I'm even more impressed by the fact that my grandsons are heavily into the Beatles. They know the lyrics and intros and have favoriites. One is 12 and the other 6.

We win! Dad rock rules!! Grampa rock rules!!!

Right on.

My daughter is 12 and she absolutely LOVES the Beatles. She listens to them all the time, wears their shirts, has posters on the wall etc.

Yea, I'm proud.

Archived