Gibson Brands Forums

Saw the smashing pumpkins last night

dem00n

Great show, the opening bands were pretty good to. The Fancy Space People were quite a weird band...i dont know what to think about them. It was like GWAR for females. Saw lots of Gibsons, a Norlin SG, Les Paul standard in black, Les Paul black beauty, lots of start and other guitars.

I was so tired that i didnt even wake up for school, i just woke up 30 mins ago. Opps. [lol]

Read a review--it sounded like a pretty cool show.

About 10 years ago--during the brief Zwan era--I was walking the dog early on a Saturday morning and encountered Billy and company shooting a video in the neighborhood--kind of a marching down the street thing. I was hoping the dog might be able to find his way into the video, but it wasn't to be.

Missing school is usually caused by meloncholy and infinite sadness...

Never stopped me from going to school, I've always managed to force myself just so no one knows how depressed I get.besides that, I don't need make up work on top of my depression.

Never stopped me from going to school, I've always managed to force myself just so no one knows how depressed I get.besides that, I don't need make up work on top of my depression.

I understand.........I've got bi-polar, and clinically treatment resistant depression......Lotsa fun......Makes me a good guitarist though.....

It's kinda like that commercial; " Don't Leave Home Without It." [crying] :unsure: [scared]:-k :-k :-k ;) ....

Archived