Gibson Brands Forums

Lonely Boy

Silenced Fred

I dig more than anything else on their last album....thats a good sign.

So does this mean you don't like Wilco anymore? ;) hehehe

I think it has the possibility to be a great album.

The last one was very chill, this one is way more pop friendly (other than Tighten Up).

Still like Wilco. My car 6 cd changer reads:

Wilco Whole Love

Wilco Sky Blue Sky

Wilco Being There

Childish Gambino mixtape

Silversun Pickups Caranavas & Swoon mixtape

Black Keys Brothers

I don't know Black Keys from nuthin.

Thanks for reminding me. This was schmokin stuff in 77, very radio friendly pop, super well written songs on this record. I think he passed away this year. Thank you again for reminding me.

rct

Thanks for that! Brings back big time memories for me.

rct in my line of work, rct is an acronym for rotator cuff tear. I hope that's nowhere near the mark for your moniker!.

Thanks for that! Brings back big time memories for me.

rct in my line of work, rct is an acronym for rotator cuff tear. I hope that's nowhere near the mark for your moniker!.

Yes, I remember seeing Linda Rondstadt a couple times back then, he was piano/guitar guy, and a big writing contributor to most of that whole California sound, Rondstadt/Bonoff/Eagles thingy going on. Good schtuff.

My name is Ron Thompson. You woulnd't believe how many Ron Thompsons there are in the guitar world, so I go by rct, have for a very long time in these places.

rct

Yes, I remember seeing Linda Rondstadt a couple times back then, he was piano/guitar guy, and a big writing contributor to most of that whole California sound, Rondstadt/Bonoff/Eagles thingy going on. Good schtuff.

My name is Ron Thompson. You woulnd't believe how many Ron Thompsons there are in the guitar world, so I go by rct, have for a very long time in these places.

rct

Nice to meet you Ron. I'm Phil.

PT always gets the PT109 call out. :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you Ron. I'm Phil.

PT always gets the PT109 call out. :rolleyes:

Is good to meet you Phil.

So tell me, why am I telling a guy listing his place as Santa Barbara about Rondstadt and that whole California sound thingy? Man, i are dummy!

rct

Archived