Gibson Brands Forums

Shaun of the dead

Jantha

I love them. Are you following 'the Walking Dead'? I really like it.

I like films that are fantasy. I don't like things like 'Hostel' and real life horror as I believe it puts ideas into people's minds. As for the 'Catapillar' film! Mentally unstable!

I love them. Are you following 'the Walking Dead'? I really like it.

I like films that are fantasy. I don't like things like 'Hostel' and real life horror as I believe it puts ideas into people's minds. As for the 'Catapillar' film! Mentally unstable!

I actually just saw the commercials for The Walking Dead yesterday.. It looks pretty good. Has it been on long?

This looks good.

Post your favourite trailers here.

Zombieland was good too.

Einz, Zwei, Die... [laugh] That looks good, I'll have to watch for it.

You mentioned I Am Legend. I thought the movie was ok, but didn't really capture the point of the short story. Have you ever read it? It's great... One of my favorites.

Shaun of the Dead was brilliant. Loved Hot Fuzz too.

If you like Zombies and liturature, here is a good book [biggrin]

I've been thinking about reading that actually. They had it on the nook store for .99 cents for awhile.. I shoulda got it then.

I enjoyed "From Dusk Til Dawn". It's an out-there vampire flick with Quentin Tarantino and George Clooney.

Good flick!

I actually just saw the commercials for The Walking Dead yesterday.. It looks pretty good. Has it been on long?

Great series, been watching it for a while now. Just started it's second season I believe.

As for other movies, Resident Evil as well as 28 days later.

Shaun of the Dead is a great movie, I enjoy watching pretty much anything Simon Pegg is in.

Archived