Gibson Brands Forums

Why my next guitar will be a Reverend

dem00n

One of my favorite players, Unknown Hinson (Stuart Baker)just got a signature model named after him by Reverend. He is awesome if you have never heard him, and unbelievably funny as well. He also does the lead voice on Squidbillies. I hadn't heard much about Reverend guitars until I found this out, but everyone says they are excellent. He also plays Gibson SG's and a Fender Tele. Check him out!

One of my favorite players, Unknown Hinson (Stuart Baker)just got a signature model named after him by Reverend. He is awesome if you have never heard him, and unbelievably funny as well. He also does the lead voice on Squidbillies. I hadn't heard much about Reverend guitars until I found this out, but everyone says they are excellent. He also plays Gibson SG's and a Fender Tele. Check him out!

He blew my mind when I saw him for the first time last year here in Nashvegas, just his picking/strumming technique alone will blow your mind.

He does take a minute to talk about his Reverend guitar on his shows.

Reverend guitars are great. A year ago I was about to buy one and the seller decided not to sell her at the last minute. It was a jetstream 390, great looks, nice feel and really good tone.

I love the looks of the Unknown Hinsnon signature, I'd love to get one of those.

• 2 weeks later...

I never even heard of Reverend until I stopped by an old friend's music store a couple months ago.

He had a few different models hanging up and he said they were some of the best guitars he ever had in the

shop. They simply play and sound incredible for the price. I'm thinking of snaggin one myself. I dig that

vintage-y appeal to them as well.

Archived