Gibson Brands Forums

beer

Jantha

...oh, and one of my favorite imports was from the Black Sheep Brewery which I think was in England.

They had a beer called Monty Python's Holy Ale (tempered with burning witches)

Haven't seen it in a while though. I'm guessing it didn't sell well enough to keep stocking it here.

Along with water, I also think Beer is delicious and deserves it's own thread.

Newcastle is my favorite.

I prefer it out of a glass bottle.

Drink!

ha ha......''madmans broth''................''newkie brown''............''bottle of dog''...........used to blow ya' head off!! [woot][razz] ....not as strong now though,

''The production launch of Newcastle Brown was said to have been an overnight success, with claims that the day after it went on sale, the Police requested the strength be reduced, because the cells were already full.''

Sad to say it's not even made in newcastle anymore.[sad]

ha ha......''madmans broth''................''newkie brown''............''bottle of dog''...........used to blow ya' head off!! [woot][razz] ....not as strong now though,

''The production launch of Newcastle Brown was said to have been an overnight success, with claims that the day after it went on sale, the Police requested the strength be reduced, because the cells were already full.''

Sad to say it's not even made in newcastle anymore.[sad]

[laugh] .. nice nicknames. I love the stuff. I've always been a big fan of brown ales, but there's just not that many on the market here. I latched on to Newcastle many years ago when I "discovered" it. Sam Adams made a good brown ale for a while, but it's been discontinued now.

I'm gonna try some of those xdemon.

Lol I drank a whole lot of budweiser and pbr this Halloween weekend. The kind of beer that you drink out of a can in like 3 gulps haha.

Budweiser is filthy pisswater. Come on man, at least drink a beer that's mildly tasty. Even Coors is better than Budweiser.

Come out to Maryland and I'll show you how to party. We'll crack some Natty Boh and listen to Clutch. It'll be good times. I'll even share my special hand-rolled smokes. [thumbup]

Budweiser is filthy pisswater. Come on man, at least drink a beer that's mildly tasty. Even Coors is better than Budweiser.

Come out to Maryland and I'll show you how to party. We'll crack some Natty Boh and listen to Clutch. It'll be good times. I'll even share my special hand-rolled smokes. [thumbup]

Lol I was at parties I was just drinking what they were giving me.

Haha I'm down to enjoy some natty bohs but when it comes to weed Cali probably has you guys beat. I could bring the goods man. I'm talking bout dat t-shelf indo, son

Lol I was at parties I was just drinking what they were giving me.

Haha I'm down to enjoy some natty bohs but when it comes to weed Cali probably has you guys beat. I could bring the goods man. I'm talking bout dat t-shelf indo, son

Colorado is supposed to have some good stuff too, I'll report back with my findings... FOR SCIENCEEEEE

Shitty beer is shitty beer until its free. Then its fine

TommyKnocker Brewery FTW

oh dude, i had their beer they make with maple syrup, sounds weird as ****, but it was delicious.

however, that comment wasn't actually reefer-ing (pun intended) to beer... [biggrin]

Colorado and Fort Collins specifically has some sweet beers made locally

Archived