Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead's latest opus

mcmurray

Gingers are just jealous they can't get a good brown sound, or golden tone.

Someone minused you, but I laughed. [biggrin]

Also for Village Idiot, you can ask a mod, I can assure you we have quite separate IP addresses. [thumbup]

no, someone thinks I'm hating on bucket head.

I just love it when people say "his playing has no soooouuuullll or moooooojjjjooooo it makes me giggle.

shred turned me onto some good stuff by him, he's still not exactly my cup of tea, but i respect him

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been a fan of his songs/albums (I buy albums of bands I'm a fan of) but he does know how to play, I think he even might have sold some albums so some people must like him and that's ok.

The song (?) posted sounds interesting and the playing is good, I'm only at 1:45 right now, will probably listen to all of it as I haven't found it lifeless or boring yet.

I can see some people not liking it (like with everything) but to violently voice that opinion is a little out of place, really. Don't like it? Don't listen to it and don't spend your money on it. Also don't waste your time with it. [thumbup]

I have more talent, skill, knowledge, class, and better recordings than he does as being an idiot wearing an empty used KFC greasy chicken bucket...........

And those who have heard me play know it...........Just sayin'........

Kid, let me tell you something I tell my 5-7 year old pupils almost every day: it is not a competition. I do not have to tell this to older (8-45 year old) pupils 'cause they have grown up.

If you consider yourself better than someone and some dudes on the internet consider you better than someone, it means nothing. Do you play for comments or for your own gratification?

One thing I know for sure is you do not play for money, 'cause BH is making way more than you from his playing, and he's releasing albums and songs like there's no tomorrow... [thumbup]

They're like me and you, only they don't have souls, and they make cool noises when they're PO'd

Oh, you mean a guy with extremely white skin, reddish hair (mine gets a little red in the right lighting), and really nice until it's temper time (then it's on). Also know as Irish?

smiley-think005.gif I'm down with that [thumbup]

Archived