Gibson Brands Forums

Hear Junior Scream

bluesguitar65

That sounds ******* awesome dude. What other gear was used in this? I'm gonna guess it was either the Superlead or the Class 5.

Pretty good guess Dubs! The amp was actually a Vox AC4TV 10" and the pedals used on the intro and on the solo portion was the lovepedal fuzzmaster and the ending was the lovepedal superlead distortion. I used the lovepedal Gen5 echo for the solo also.

Pretty good guess Dubs! The amp was actually a Vox AC4TV 10" and the pedals used on the intro and on the solo portion was the lovepedal fuzzmaster and the ending was the lovepedal superlead distortion. I used the lovepedal Gen5 echo for the solo also.

That Lovepedal Fuzzmaster sounds ace. Very gritty. Might have to check that one out when I go pedal shopping on Monday.

Haha man that fuzzmaster actually sounds really nice. It doesn't sound particularly "fuzzy", but it sounds pretty amazing! I would not have guessed what that was.

Awesome classic rawk sound. You've got me GASin for a p90 guitar for sure.

Haha man that fuzzmaster actually sounds really nice. It doesn't sound particularly "fuzzy", but it sounds pretty amazing! I would not have guessed what that was.

Awesome classic rawk sound. You've got me GASin for a p90 guitar for sure.

LOL....I've got the bias set to were it doesn't get too fuzzy. This one cool thing about this fuzz pedal, you can have sounding like an overdrive, a distortion and a full on fuzz pedal.

That sounds fantastic! That's got a pretty FAT tone for a P90, is that a newer one? That guitar sounds really nice!

Yea its a 2010 model, not the newer one that just came out with the "obeche" fingerboard. The one I have is the model before that and with a "ROSEWOOD" fingerboard.

Archived